View your deployments on the go with the Wolfram Cloud mobile app. Whatever your target, the Wolfram Cloud lets you deploy your code or content at production scale in an unprecedentedly powerful and simple way, and now you can view and interact with your deployments on mobile.
Building on more than 25 years of technology development, the Wolfram Cloud brings the revolutionary capabilities of the Wolfram Language to bear on creating and deploying production software systems and applications. With its philosophy of building in vast algorithmic and knowledge resources, and its commitment to maximum automation, the Wolfram Language dramatically changes the economics and possibilities of programming.
We’ve made the Wolfram Language available in Desktop and Cloud, so that you can write, test, and deploy your code directly in the cloud, and now you can access it on mobile too.
By leveraging the Wolfram technology stack, the Wolfram Cloud makes it possible for you to develop and deploy a useful application in minutes—and build a major production system in days or weeks.
- Added support for iPhone X
- Added UI improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A major disappointment
As I do more of my work on an iPad, moving files via the Cloud, I would welcome the ability to do serious work with Mathematica on the iPad. Alas, this app is not close to what I need. For brief calculations and plotting functions it will be fine. But as to loading one of my complex notebooks from my main computer and trying to work with it, the app is hopeless. This experience has had a significant adverse effect on my evaluation of Wolfram as a company.
There are four problems with this app
1. I wish I could copy commands from the documentation pages, but I can only copy an image. I have to then to retype that command to get it to work.
2. I wish I could download a demonstration and run it.
3. When I enter a series of commands using the virtual keyboard, the keyboard covers up the the command, so I have to hide the keyboard frequently to be able to see what I have entered.
4. I cannot locate any directions on how to use the app and I have had to experiment a great deal to make it useful.
I pay $20 a month to be able to use this app, but I which it was more user friendly. Surely somewhere there is a user manual for this app.
Good but needs some work
It is almost impossible to hide input cells due to trying to double tap the small vertical side bars with you fingers. Other than that I love it.
- Wolfram Group LLC
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018, Wolfram Research, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.