Wolfram Geography Course Assistant
By Wolfram Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get help for your world geography class. The Wolfram Geography Course Assistant provides facts and information on a wide range of topics designed to guide you throughout your course. This useful tool provides a convenient resource for your geography needs.
- Compute geographic properties, view map projections, or convert time zones
- Find land features like mountains, deserts, islands, volcanoes, or geologic layers or water features like waterfalls, rivers, lakes, and oceans
- View atmospheric layers, look up weather conditions and history, or view properties of climate change and carbon footprint
- Calculate data about cities, independence dates, government leaders, or country regions or view comprehensive results on US demographics including rankings, percentages, and general data
- Compute demographic calculations like population density or growth and age distribution
- View economic information like major industries and information on energy and food production and consumption, as well as bonus information on GDP, cost of living, and unemployment rates
- Find social statistic information like human development index; health care indicators; cultural properties, including religion and language; and education information, like student population and literacy rate
The Wolfram Geography Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Geography Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Significant design changes, bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 27, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolfram Group LLC
- © 2015, Wolfram Alpha, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.