Wolfram Stock Trader's Professional Assistant
By Wolfram Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Wolfram Stock Trader's Professional Assistant to access historical data and build trading charts with indicators for stocks, funds, indices, futures, equity valuations, and more. You'll have up-to-date access to stock trading data to be ahead of the stock market game.
- Access many different technical trading charts with options for different indicators such as Bollinger Bands, fast and slow stochastics, money flow index, relative strength index, and many more
- Look up current information about companies' latest trades and recent returns
- Compute futures contracts information about commodities like crude oil, cattle, or lumber, and about stock indices like the S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average, or NASDAQ 100
- Use discounted cash flow, capital asset pricing model (CAPM), dividend discount model (DDM), and other formulas to compute equity valuations
- Solve for the mean annual return, annual volatility, and cutoff percentile by using value at risk information
- Calculate options such as vanilla, covered call, and protective put, with choices of European and American
- Perform hedging calculations for stock and commodity contracts, duration-based hedge ratio, minimum variance hedge, and hedge effectiveness
The Wolfram Stock Trader's Professional Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Stock Trader's Professional Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 08, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolfram Group LLC
- © 2016, Wolfram Alpha, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.