Wolfram US Economic Indicators Reference App
By Wolfram Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for the ultimate reference for economics? The Wolfram US Economic Indicators Reference App is that and more, with basic and advanced search options that let you analyze historical data on gross domestic product, price indices, employment and population, business and fiscal sectors, US trade and international transactions, banking, reserves, interest rates, and monetary aggregates. Specify searches by date or date range, reporting frequency, and more in this in-depth reference app.
- View average hourly earnings and employment and unemployment rates, as well as workforce and hours and earnings
- Find home ownership rates, houses sold, housing starts, S&P/Case-Shiller home price index, and credit market outstanding debt
- View industrial production and capacity utilization, as well as labor cost and output, multifactor productivity, and implicit price deflator
- See personal income, disposable personal income, savings, and savings rates
- Find consumer price indices and producer price indices, as well as inflation rates and inflation expectations
- Discover net and gross federal debt and government current expenditures
The Wolfram US Economic Indicators Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram US Economic Indicators Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Significant design updates, bug fixes
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 28, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolfram Group LLC
- © 2014, Wolfram Alpha, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.