Packed with innovative tips and articles on health, fitness, food, family, relationships, finances, beauty and fashion, and more – to make life rewarding, easier, and more fun. An indispensable resource for over 14 million women, providing easy tools and tips to help her manage every part of her life from recipes and health information to home, style, money, and family. Each issue will help you navigate your short-term goals, like producing a delicious dinner at a moment's notice, to a long-term aspiration for a healthier lifestyle.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Woman's Day Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I ordered this magazine and another from Girl Scouts and I wanted paperbacks. And now they send e-mail that I got digital and when I logged in it shut off and said I have no subscription. Never do this EVER again.
I ordered this from my niece for Girl Scouts and I can’t even get the log in to work. I put in my information a couple times and had someone else do it for me and nothing. A waste of money
App hasn’t worked right since update
At least before I could suffer thru; now I can’t turn past the cover page of the March issue. If I didn’t cancel before, I'm cancelling now. App stinks.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 45.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Woman's Day is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Woman's Day is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Woman's Day Magazine $1.99
- Woman's Day Magazine $19.99
- Woman's Day-Magazine-April 2013 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.