Womb Beats helps expectant parents share memories in a unique and musical way. Create a one-of-a-kind soundtrack by the click of a button that syncs music to the (recorded) sound of your baby's fetal heartbeat, choose up to 10 of your favorite pregnancy-related photos, then save/share your pregnancy journey in a 30-second slideshow like never before, featuring your Womb Beats!
With Womb Beats, you can:
· Record your baby’s fetal heartbeat at each Ob/Gyn visit, creating an audio scrapbook. (You should ask doctor’s permission first.)
· Experience the joy of hearing your baby’s fetal heartbeat at each stage of pregnancy, whenever you like.
· Select a song within the app to play along at the same speed as the recorded heartbeat...YOUR baby sets the pace! (Get used to it now!)
· Customize a 30-second photo slideshow, featuring your favorite pregnancy-related pictures from your camera roll, accompanied by your Womb Beats soundtrack.
· Share your Womb Beats slideshow with family and friends on social media and email. (It is not recommended to share prior to your 13th week of pregnancy.)
· Saves and organizes recordings by date recorded and gestational week.
· Uses your baby’s fetal heartbeat as the "pulse" to a song (your Womb Beats) by looping a portion of the recorded heartbeat and syncing selected music to play along at the same speed.
· Offers a selection of musical styles (lullaby, pop, hip-hop, etc.) to sync to the tempo of your baby's heartbeat.
Currently available for iPhone only.
This App has been Superpowered.
Music update featuring a new cinematic-type song
Improved User Experience
Added the option to order an adorable plush animal (via affiliate link) that captures and plays back your Womb Beats song each time you hug your bear!
Ratings and Reviews
This is very misleading. It only allows you to record the heart beat while at the doctor’s office. You can use any recording device or app for that.
Thank you for your feedback Naylady. Is it possible you were looking for a different app? Please read our App Store description and consider modifying your review/rating to be more fair to us...we have no reason to mislead our users and never have. You will see A.) in the first graphic and B.) in the expanded description that the heartbeat is to be recorded when your Ob/Gyn uses a fetal doppler monitor. This is the safest and most reliable way to listen and record. There are dozens of apps that claim to allow you to listen to your baby’s fetal heartbeat by placing the phone to your belly. This is not one of them and we never made that claim. Womb Beats is a one-of-a-kind app with the purpose of giving expectant parents a unique and musical way of chronicling and sharing their pregnancy journey through a slideshow, accompanied by your baby’s fetal heartbeat thumping in sync to the music (after recording it at the OB). We hope you will give it a try and consider updating your rating/review as we worked very hard for years creating this technology. Thanks again.
Great app for recording this precious moment in time! So cool...
Junk... Recorded it and then would send me to a advertisement for cars never got to hear heartbeat
Thank you for your feedback Jencr#p. So did you buy the car? ;-P This app is free, which means there will be a few ads to help us keep the lights on. Closing an ad should be as easy as clicking on the X, but perhaps there was a glitch. Can you please tell us what model phone you’re using so we can look into this and make a correction if needed? (That car ad may just help pay for this update.)
Additionally, your baby's heartbeat should be saved. To listen, re-open the app and click on the heart-shaped icon on the bottom. You'll see your baby's heartbeat recording labeled by both the date and gestational week. Next step is to CREATE WOMB BEATS! (Be prepared...the first song is on the house, but the rest of the songs require...dah dah dah, yes, you guessed it Jencr#p, viewing an ad to unlock! It's really a small price to pay though, isn't it? Hope this was helpful! Feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions or creative suggestions for baby names...oh and would ya please modify your rating/review?!?! You're killing us!
- WOMB BEATS LLC
- 75.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Womb Beats LLC
- In-App Purchases
- song bundle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.