Chronicle your pregnancy journey one-beat-at-a-time and share memories in a revolutionary, musical way...straight from the heart!
Bring your iPhone to each OB appointment, then at multiple times throughout your pregnancy, create a one-of-a-kind soundtrack by the click of a button that syncs music to play along with the (recorded) sound of your baby's fetal heartbeat = Your Womb Beats!
Choose up to 10 of your favorite pregnancy-related photos, then save/share your pregnancy journey in a 30-second slideshow like never before, featuring your Womb Beats!
With Womb Beats, you can:
· Record your baby’s fetal heartbeat at each Ob/Gyn visit, creating an audio scrapbook. (You should ask doctor’s permission first.)
· Experience the joy of hearing your baby’s fetal heartbeat at each stage of pregnancy, whenever you like.
· Select a song within the app to play along at the same speed as the recorded heartbeat...YOUR baby sets the pace! (Get used to it now!)
· Customize a 30-second photo slideshow, featuring your favorite pregnancy-related pictures from your camera roll, accompanied by your Womb Beats soundtrack.
· Share your Womb Beats slideshow with family and friends on social media and email. (It is not recommended to share prior to your 13th week of pregnancy.)
· Saves and organizes recordings by date recorded and gestational week.
· Uses your baby’s fetal heartbeat as the "pulse" to a song (your Womb Beats) by looping a portion of the recorded heartbeat and syncing selected music to play along at the same speed.
· Offers a selection of musical styles (lullaby, pop, hip-hop, etc.) to sync to the tempo of your baby's heartbeat.
Currently available for iPhone only.
This App has been Superpowered.
Our holiday songs are back!
* Deck The Halls
* Joy To The World
* The Dreidel Song
We hope you're enjoying this magical time of year!
Thank you for using Womb Beats to chronicle and share your pregnancy journey. We love feedback! Please let us know what you think of the app or just say hi to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Hi, I would like to say thank you for this amazing app! I definitely thing it’s a great app for any wombman who wants to figure out what may be going on inside of ones womb lol regardless if it’s just dealing with ones physically self or a expecting home coming up like a worlds joyful Christmas gift :) this app is great for those moments so thank you! Keep it!! Beats bumping up upper waves 🎄🎁🌬🎶
This is very misleading. It only allows you to record the heart beat while at the doctor’s office. You can use any recording device or app for that.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback Naylady. Is it possible you were looking for a different app? Please read our App Store description and consider modifying your review/rating to be more fair to us...we have no reason to mislead our users and never have. You will see A.) in the first graphic and B.) in the expanded description that the heartbeat is to be recorded when your Ob/Gyn uses a fetal doppler monitor. This is the safest and most reliable way to listen and record. There are dozens of apps that claim to allow you to listen to your baby’s fetal heartbeat by placing the phone to your belly. This is not one of them and we never made that claim. Womb Beats is a one-of-a-kind app with the purpose of giving expectant parents a unique and musical way of chronicling and sharing their pregnancy journey through a slideshow, accompanied by your baby’s fetal heartbeat thumping in sync to the music (after recording it at the OB). We hope you will give it a try and consider updating your rating/review as we worked very hard for years creating this technology. Thanks again.
Great app for recording this precious moment in time! So cool...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.