Women’s Health is the premier source of authoritative and inspirational content for today’s active woman. From fitness and nutrition advice to beauty and style secrets, we give you the tools you need to make positive changes in your life, starting now.
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
Women's Health Mag Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Update today for stability improvements and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible customer service
When I first bought this app about a year ago I was in love with it and the mag became like a bible for me. However, 5-6 months in the app I no longer was able to download new issues of the magazine, and to top it off I had to re-download the old ones. Because I was going overseas for the summer I talked with customer service about the app issues and all they could tell me was that it was going to be resolved soon with a new app update at some later date they were unaware of (didn't help that customer service was overseas as well, AND I was not given notice until I checked on my own today that the app had been fixed!!). So I missed about 7 months worth of my year-long subscription because Women's Health Mag failed to 1) reply to my follow-up emails regarding the app update and my subscription, and 2) simply NEVER informed in any capacity despite me potentially being a member who never complained that I could now update the app and see all the issues within my subscription! Shame on you Women's Health Magazine!
I love it!
I love this app! It has the same valuable information as the print magazine, plus a fun and detailed interactive design. You can scroll some of the workout pictures and see how the actual movement is done. Is very entertaining to poke around and discover new articles and tips in a page. My favorite feature, I get to save my workouts, tips and recipes under favorites :)
The only reason I don't give it a 5 star, is because I did have problems downloading my first issue and when I contacted the only email available, I didn't get a reply. I never found out the reason why of the delay, my guess is that the issue of that month was not ready to be released and I had to wait for it.
I am sure like everything in this interactive world; tweaks, updates and patches will be on its way. I just think it would have been nice to get the prior issue, a warning giving me a downloading date or at least a reply to my email.
I am not sure if this issue has been resolved, but don't let this stop you of enjoying this cool app, just be patient. I got mine three days later, now I am on my fifth issue and I simply love it! :)
Great mag app
I downloaded this app at the same time I downloaded another magazine app. This one is way better. The other takes a lot of time to download pages when flipping through and the zoom didn't work well. Also, this app is not simply a digital version of the mag, but has videos and re-sizes articles to be easier to read on my tablet (note: the other app I downloaded did not do this, so I spent a lot of time zooming in and out manually). So far my only complaint is that I can't get some type of print/digital discount uncle for the content... Which is why I gave it 4 stars.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 85.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Women's Health is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- WomensHealth 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- March 2013 $4.99
- Women's Health Magazine Jan/Feb 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.