Wondrich’s Index of Punch
By Doudoroff LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wondrich’s Index of Punch is a unique and immensely practical reference to multi-serving punch recipes from the 17th Century to the present day.
This unique entertainment resource presents 64 punch recipes carefully curated by David Wondrich, noted cocktail historian and author of the seminal “Punch: The Delights and Dangers of the Flowing Bowl” (2010). Each recipe has been carefully adapted for your use, today.
- Revolutionize how you host parties and entertain
- Perfectly suited to professional and non-professional use
- 64 thoroughly representative punch recipes
- The ideal quick reference companion to the book
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Flag recipes and tag favorites; create custom lists of recipes
- Annotate recipes with comments and cumulative likes and dislikes and build up a chronological history of your explorations
- Ingredient definitions included
- Sync your ingredient inventory, favorites and flagged, custom lists and journal entries across our entire suite of apps and over as many iOS devices as you like, using our free sync service
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
Please enjoy responsibly and in moderation!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Bug fix for the journal
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Sep 10, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Martin Doudoroff LLC
- © 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.