• Award-winning ABC, phonics, and spelling app!
Is your child learning the alphabet, spelling or phonics? Does your kid or toddler like silly videos and fun educational games? If so, download Wonster Words today!
• "My grand daughter is learning her ABC, letter and sounds! This is totally awesome, as she is only 2 years old!"
• "I am a retired Speech-language Pathologist and I provide training for preschools. I love this app for vocabulary building, early reading and spelling."
• "Purchased app for my 7 year old daughter...she is already learning words and is eager to play the rest of the app."
In Wonster Words, kids and toddlers play with silly letters and hilarious monsters. Kids first put together words through interactive spelling puzzles, ABC hide-and-seek, and other engaging letter based mini-games. Once the words are completed, children will enjoy cute, defining animations head-lined by the lovable Wonsters. These animations further reinforce the meaning of the words that he/she had just learnt. Before you know it, your child will be spelling and sounding out words like a pro!
Help your kid and toddler learn ABCs, spelling, and vocabulary! This educational game helps both school age and preschool children learn how to spell and sound out words through learning the alphabet, phonics, consonant blends, word families, diphthongs, digraphs, and more.
Wonster Words comes with 15+ FREE words, along with a FREE, daily “Word of the Day”! More words are available through parent-gated in-app-purchase. Play Wonster Words today!
• “I love that my son is learning to spell!! He has been using this app since he was 1.5, he is now 2.5 and everyone thinks he is in elementary school because of his use & understanding of vocabulary!!”
• “My daughter absolutely loves this app. It teaches her how to spell, sound out words, and understand their meaning.”
• “Terrific! Great phonics app for young children. Fun graphics too.”
• Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
• Dr. Toy's Best Picks
• iKids Award finalist
• Mom's Choice Award Gold
• Parent's Choice Recommended
• Help kids sound-out new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more
• Teach ABC, the alphabet, and letter
• Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way
• Fun mini-games for many repeat plays
• Like the award-winning Puzzingo Puzzles, Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress
PURCHASE & SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
In addition to the free content, parents can purchase additional content as either 1-time purchase or auto-renewed subscription.Our subscription options will give you unlimited access to all of Wonster Words' content.
- You can cancel online anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if the user purchases another concurrent subscription.
- Subscription Prices are:
- 7-day free trial, $7.99/month thereafter
- $54.99 for lifetime all access
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• New Science content - now learn about cats in addition to weather, weather words, and more!
• If you like Wonster Words, please leave us a 5-star review. We really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
My three year old was slow to articulate many words. Speech therapy was helpful but he seemed bored with the simplistic repetitions. Got this game to work with him at home on pronunciation and alphabet recognition. Was hoping he'd get excited to use the iPad and would try to say more words.
He still took his own sweet time talking but he quickly learned all the sounds of the alphabet and the letters, a whole pile of vocabulary words, and loves doing all the different activities.
He's four now and still loves this app. Non stop chatterbox with a huge vocabulary. And he uses all the app words in his pretend play and storytelling. Now I'm working with him on phonics and basic word reading. This app is well worth its price in longevity and educational soundness. I recommend it and would buy additional versions/expansions to use with my little one.
My 3 year old is obsessed with this game. He loves super monsters on Netflix so I decided to download this to see if he would like it. I just purchased the lifetime access to unlock the whole thing. He’s going to be so excited when he finds out. Academically he tends to be ahead of his class so I think this app is perfect to continue challenging him in a fun way he enjoys. I hear him giggling at the videos while I’m cooking dinner and I know he’s learning while having fun!
Good education game
I liked the previous version better when it was just words but the new one with math and art etc are good too. Keeps my son occupied in our daily rides to after school classes that are half hour away. He loves the characters and learns words, definitions and reading while in the car instead of some silly game that teaches nothing. A year and a half later he still enjoys the game so I’m happy.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We super appreciate it! I am curious why you have a preference for the app prior to the introduction of the new math and art content? Thanks! You can also send the feedback directly to me at akao(at)77sparx.com.
- 77Sparx Studio, Inc.
- 80 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 77SPARX Studio, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- All Access Pass $14.99
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.