• Multiple-awards winning app from the maker of Puzzingo Puzzles!
Is your child learning to spell? Is your kid sounding out words with phonics? Does your kid like silly videos? If so, download Wonster Words today!
• “My daughter absolutely loves this app. It teaches her how to spell, sound the words out, act the word out, and gives a definition.”
• “Terrific Great phonics app for young children. Fun graphics too.”
Help your kid learn phonics and grow his vocabulary! By playing with silly letter ghosts and hilarious wonsters, Wonster Words will help your kid learn how to spell and sound out new words by learning: alphabets, phonics, consonant blends, word families, diphthongs, digrahs, and more. Kids will have a blast putting together words through interactive spelling puzzles, letter hide-and-seek, and other engaging mini-games.
Once the words are completed, your child will enjoy cute animations head-lined by the lovable wonsters. These animations will further reinforce the meaning of the words that he had just learnt. Before you know it, your child will be spelling and sounding out words like a champ!
Wonster Words comes with a growing catalogue of over 150 words so your kids will not get bored!
Please note that this is the “Pro” Edition of Wonster Words, which contains the same content as if you were to unlock all the content within the regular Wonster Words game.
• Help kids spell new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more.
• Fun mini-games for many repeat plays.
• Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way.
• Like our award winning Puzzingo Puzzles, Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress.
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, instead of leaving a bad review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not able to respond to reviews, but we are happy to help if you email us.
• A brand new Tomb Raiding story is now available!
• If you like Wonster Words, please leave us a 5-star review. We really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
My child spends lots of time playing this one!
Great app. My son loves this.
My 2.5 year old loves this!
My son loves this ap. He is actually learning how to read the letters and know what the sounds are that they Are meant to make. Recognizes words and spelling from repetition of playing the games/ "each word." Fun and relatively educational ap. This is one that I would Definitely recommend to other parents.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.