Woodforest Mobile Banking
By Woodforest National Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your Woodforest banking from your mobile device. Manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations and ATMs, and more – 24/7.
The Woodforest Mobile Banking app provides the following features:
• SECURITY – Easily sign on using your existing Woodforest Online Banking username and password.
• ACCOUNT INFORMATION – Check account activity and available balances.
• BILL PAY – Schedule and pay bills from your device.
• MOBILE DEPOSIT – Conveniently deposit checks with your device anytime, anywhere.
• TRANSFER FUNDS – Transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• FIND LOCATIONS – Quickly and easily locate nearby branches and ATMs. View a map and get step-by-step directions from your current location. View branch hours to find a location open when you need it, including one of our several 24-hour locations.
• CONTACT US – Access contact information for general inquiries, account information, or to report a lost or stolen card.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Quickly answer your mobile banking questions.
Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges from your cellular service provider may apply. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for service outages that might affect your device or internet provider, technology failures, or device capacity limits. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent expenditures.
©2016 Woodforest National Bank
Equal Housing Lender
What's New in Version 6.1
Redesigned look and user experience. Ability to sort transactions by type. Expanded snapshot of account and transaction information.
Updated the way transactions are displayed.
The app used to time out and automatically go back to the sign in page. Now unless I log out it will pull up my account information even days after I logged in. Please fix so it will time out and not show account information.
I hate this new update. It is ridiculous. It says "enter your one time confirmation number" every single time I try to log in. Then in order for me to make a transfer I have to be connected to the wifi. It isn't a mobile banking app if i can't do anything with my normal data.
No account to choose when using mobile deposit
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 55.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Woodforest National Bank
- © Woodforest National Bank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.