Woodforest Mobile Banking
By Woodforest National Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your Woodforest banking from your mobile device. Manage your accounts, make deposits, find branch locations and ATMs, and more – 24/7.
The Woodforest Mobile Banking app provides the following features:
• SECURITY – Easily sign on using your existing Woodforest Online Banking username and password.
• ACCOUNT INFORMATION – Check account activity and available balances.
• BILL PAY – Schedule and pay bills from your device.
• MOBILE DEPOSIT – Conveniently deposit checks with your device anytime, anywhere.
• TRANSFER FUNDS – Transfer money between your Woodforest accounts.
• FIND LOCATIONS – Quickly and easily locate nearby branches and ATMs. View a map and get step-by-step directions from your current location. View branch hours to find a location open when you need it, including one of our several 24-hour locations.
• CONTACT US – Access contact information for general inquiries, account information, or to report a lost or stolen card.
• FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Quickly answer your mobile banking questions.
Woodforest Mobile Banking is free to download, but data charges from your cellular service provider may apply. Woodforest National Bank is not responsible for service outages that might affect your device or internet provider, technology failures, or device capacity limits. Additionally, account activity and history may not reflect recent expenditures.
©2016 Woodforest National Bank
Equal Housing Lender
What's New in Version 6.1
Redesigned look and user experience. Ability to sort transactions by type. Expanded snapshot of account and transaction information.
Updated the way transactions are displayed.
Fix the mobile check
I hate and being not like to make and also can not make mobile check deposits almost at all but good luck that I have another bank that work great on it and I never have problem with , can not the bank take a photo check and scan automatic for ? I take a photo and after this app mobile check banking have to b review first and after being processed , why the app bank can not make only one way and to approve it or not ? And worse that what a problem that always not approved ? Then make ur automatic that can design to get green photo taken by ur app bank
Cause I don't know how photo working to be aprroved as Bank of America have it auto !!!
The recent update to this app was long overdue but so worth the wait! I specifically like the easy to read transaction history, I only wish I could click a link to view the images where applicable.
Overall I am very pleased with the app since it's saved me plenty of phone calls to the bank as well as branch visits. Looking forward to the next update!
A beautiful usability nightmare
Sure, it's gorgeous with all the clear space and light tones. But from a user perspective it's a nightmare. Where is the box for username/password? Who knows? It might go above/below/to the right of the field name...you'll just have to try.
Don't miss out on the field entries that put the keyboard over the submit button. You get to press "return" only to find the submit button or the next field area (it's not a box, because we're not doing that this time).
And don't forget the logout button that looks like a "next screen" or "enter" symbol. Surprise! You're logged out! And since we don't support 1Password, you get to go through getting your secure password again.
All this from a bank that doesn't support ApplePay. Maybe it's because they're tied in so deeply with Wally World?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 55.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Woodforest National Bank
- © Woodforest National Bank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.