The WoodLofier combines 4 different sections to make your sound more lofi or to add some creative twist : filtering (and Sample Rate reduction), a Tape wobble unit, Noise addition and Crushing (clipping, bit reduction and saturation).
It also has 2 LFO’s to modulate several parameters to bring more life/variation in the mix.
And it has a built-in 8 steps sequencer which allows to save/recall all the available parameters per step.
Although the standalone app can be used as such, it is mainly intended as the license for the AAX, AU and VST plugins which can then be used by any DAW on all your Macs (as long as the standalone app is downloaded from the Mac App Store on that Mac).
- Has input low cut and high cut filters.
- Has a sample rate reduction unit.
- Has a tape wobble unit.
- Has a signal dependant noise addition unit.
- Noise color can be set with a LP/HP/BP filter.
- Noise levels can be set with 5 advanced parameters.
- Number of bits per sample can be set.
- Has a clipping unit with auto gain and a lowpass filter for heavy distortion.
- Has a more subtle saturation unit.
- Has an 8-steps sequencer : each step can save/recall all the parameters.
- Sequencer can be started manually or started when Playing (transport) starts.
- Sequencer has a convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Has 2 modulators.
- Modulator source can be internal LFO or external side chain
- Modulator destination can be tape rotation, tape depth, noise level, clip level or input amplitude.
- LFO Square has slew-rate control. (control at 100% generates triangle waveform)
- LFO’s have convenient beat/bar timing popup.
- Presets can be stored in iCloud Drive (makes them available on all your devices).
- Presets can be switched with Midi Program Changes.
- Major controls can be set with Midi CC messages.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.