Do you love knitting and crocheting? Then you'll love Wooly, the app that puts Ravelry patterns and everything you need to know about knitting in the palm of your hand!
Find your next knitting project, share your projects, know where to find the best wool, and find Ravelry projects and patterns in one convenient app!
With Wooly, you can find great Ravelry patterns and everything you need for knitting even while on the go. View your pattern PDFs easily and share photos of your projects with fellow knitters.
Wooly is the easiest, best way for knitters in the Ravelry community to track yarn and supplies, share progress and photos, find inspiration and new knitting ideas & search for and purchase Ravelry patterns.
Start your next knitting project off right with Wooly!
- Browse the Wooly Discovery feed to discover the best patterns from Ravelry!
- View knitting pattern PDFs from your project screen
- Browse curated content to find the best Ravelry knitting patterns
TRACK YOUR KNITTING SUPPLIES
- View and update yarn stash details
- View your needle inventory
- Always know what you need from the craft store
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
- View and update Project details and project photos
- View and update your Queue
- Cast-on from a queued project
- Create a new Stash or Project
SHARE YOUR PROJECTS
- Upload photos of your knitting progress
- Show and Tell – share your current and past projects with friends
- Edit your project photos with a Premium Wooly subscription
Find everything you need for your next knitting or crocheting project with the best from Ravelry with Wooly! Download now and get knitting!
The knitters behind Wooly want to know what features you want next! We're here for the long haul, just like that never-ending scarf you're knitting. Leave feedback through the in-app feedback system and let us know where you want Wooly to go next!
Premium Features require an in-app purchase of "Upgrade to Premium:"
- 12 month subscription
- $9.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- 30 Day free trial period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Premium features currently include photo-editing capabilities and interaction with the exclusive Wooly Discovery curated content feed (share, favorite, learn more).
This app is not a product of Ravelry, LLC.
Terms & Conditions: www.getwooly.com/terms
- Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
The app is pretty, but the functionality isn’t as robust as I would like.
1. You can upload photos, but if you want to edit them, you need the pay version.
2. You can’t get more information on the patterns in the Discovery tab without paying, either.
3. The pattern search has been advertising that filters are “Coming soon!” since I downloaded the app... and they still haven’t come. That means that, since I don’t knit, I can’t make 75% of what the pattern search tab shows me.
Verdict: I’m unimpressed.
As this is a new app, with much planned. I went ahead and gave 5 stars solely on the basis that what it does do, it does well, and the authors are activelye adding more and more features.
It does not crash, the app is clean in format, intuitive, and does just what it says - allows you to view most of your notebook in a nice, clean, mobile format as well as (now) allowing stash and project page photo updates (including options to balance the picture, add text to it, crop, re-orient, stickers and more). The designers have a list of things to add, and are putting out updates quickly - this app will only get better (they are also active in their Ravlery group - so you can find out what's coming and what's 'on the list').. I bought it, told others, and bought again for my daughter. I can not wait to see what all it can do in 6 months, but happy with the abilities it has now.
If you're on Ravelry and use your notebook for your projects/stash, etc - Get it :)
I bought this app which I considered to be pricey a few years ago to upload pictures on my Ravelry account. There have been updates, but the new features added are limited and the existing problems are not fixed. When I pull up a project it says "needles used" or "yarn used"....which ones? Why has the camera never been updated? I see now there is a premium package for an annual fee, which really offers no worthy purpose other than to upgrade the one thing I bought this for in the first place.
What I have been hoping for all along was ease of access to my projects and queue, better pattern searching abilities and an upgraded camera. I believe it's heading in the right direction, however the fact that an annual fee is charged for something I already paid for, for features that should already be offered, is disappointing. I will continue to use this app for pictures and keep the Ravelry website pulled up on my browser for everything else. This app at this price, should offer more value.
- CraftingBase, LLC
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CraftingBase, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.