Wooly: Ravelry Knitting and Crochet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you love Ravelry? Then you'll love Wooly, the best iOS app for Ravelry.
Wooly has more features than ever and works on your iPhone and iPad!
Watch out! The Mammoth likes to knit.
Wooly interfaces directly with your Ravelry.com account to bring your Notebook right to you...wherever you are!
Think of Wooly as the app that navigates the Pleistocene land bridge between your iPhone and Ravelry.com. Wooly was the first iOS app that provides on-the-go access to your Ravelry account! Built by a couple of knitters with mad love for all you fiber fans out there.
Have you ever wanted to show off photos of your finished objects? Have you ever been at your local yarn shop and wondered what needles you've got to buy for that queued project? Ever forgotten what fabulous fiber you have left in your stash?
* View your projects, project details and project photos
* Access your Queue and each queued project's details
* Access your Stash and each stashed yarn's details
* View a list of your Friends, their Projects, and their project details
* Add photos to your Projects and Stash
* View and send messages to your Revelry friends
Premium Features require an in-app purchase of "Upgrade to Premium":
- 12 month subscription
- $9.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- 30 Day free trial period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Premium features currently include photo-editing capabilities and interaction with the exclusive Wooly Discovery curated content feed (share, favorite, learn more).
The knitters behind Wooly want to know what features you want next! We're here for the long haul…like that never ending scarf you're knitting. Leave feedback through the in-app feedback system and let us know where you want Wooly to go next. This is truly an app driven by its users.
This app is not a product of Ravelry, LLC.
What's New in Version 2.91
- bug fixes
Not what I expected
I've tested this Premium app -free- for almost one month and I'm not even "in like". I need to cancel my "Premium" trial and I can't figure out how to do it. Help please!
Very unhappy with this app. It crashes every single time I try to search. Please fix this. I should've spent that $3.99 on yarn instead.
Update on my previous review: my contact with wooly support fixed the crash problem and also helped me with uploading pictures on my iPhone. I wish I would have contacted them before I wrote my previous review. It is a fun and helpful app!
Use it often
Nice! Great to have at my LYS. Use it often. Really convenient for posting pics of my projects. Last upgrade was good; a bit faster now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 10, 2016
- Version: 2.91
- Size: 88.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: White Mountain Whiskey LLC
- © 2016 White Mountain Whiskey LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium$9.99