By Howie Woo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the role of a yarn-made boy who creates cloning machines to launch a world invasion from space! STORY: Woomi was made from yarn, but wants to build friends from yarn and steel. Armed with clone-making machines and a UFO, join Woomi as he slam-dunks Earth in this comic, cosmic adventure!
Featuring hand-drawn graphics and an interactive story that encourages discovery, 'Woomi Wins' will delight crafty mischief-makers of all ages!
• 14 ACTION-PACKED SCENES of button-pushing, planet-twirling, switch-flipping, yarnball-tossing, paint-scratching, star-drawing fun!
• a FUNNY, ALL-AGES STORY that inspires a build-it-yourself spirit and an appreciation for inventiveness and friendship.
• HAND-DRAWN illustrations and charming animation!
• DRESS-UP Woomi in construction gear before he enters the clone zone!
• PHYSICS-BASED ENVIRONMENTS where wacky objects can be thrown, dragged, stacked and bounced.
• a PHOTO GALLERY of 3D YARN CREATIONS (aka "amigurumi") from WooWork.com, the crochet blog that tells whimsical stories with yarncraft.
• OPTIMIZED beautifully for phones and tablets.
◦ Like 'Woomi Wins' on Facebook at https://facebook.com/WooWork
◦ Follow Woomi on Twitter at https://twitter.com/WooWork
◦ Keep up with Woomi's adventures at http://WooWork.com
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Thank you for downloading 'Woomi Wins' and helping launch Woomi into the stratosphere! This update brings these improvements to the app:
- iOS 9 compatible.
- In the main menu, added a 'Reset Scenes' option that re-enables ability to unlock each scene, as if playing the app for the first time.
- In the loading screen, the yarnball's colour is now randomized between orange, white or grey.
- In the UFO console scene, added a voicemail from Howie that plays after the theme song.
- In the sea scene, added dolphins to the random sea creatures that jump from the ocean.
- In the sea scene, the ship will now be tinted orange while the bell or foghorn is playing.
- In the end scene, added a 'Rate Woomi Wins' option that appears after the credits.
- In the slideshow, the swiping finger now appears only when viewing the slideshow for the first time.
Please contact us with suggestions for future updates to 'Woomi Wins' via email (email@example.com), Twitter (@WooWork) or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/WooWork).
If you enjoy 'Woomi Wins', kindly leave a review. Your rating will encourage Woomi to go on new adventures!
Thank you for your support,
~ Howie & Woomi