By Woopra, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that helps organizations track, analyze, and take action on customer data.
The Woopra iOS app allows you to see in real-time what users are doing on your website or app, no matter where you are. You can:
• View your personalized Dashboard. Customizable widgets allow you to see all your key metrics in one snapshot
• Be ready for any meeting. With all your Analytics Reports in your pocket, you will always have data to back you up.
• Access every Customer Profile right on your phone. Got an email from a lost customer? A call from a hot lead? Pull up their Customer Profile and see their engagement in real-time.
• Monitor campaigns on the move. Keep an eye on performance with your Funnels at your fingertips.
• Get notified of important activity. The Woopra app lets you receive custom push Notifications on your phone so you can be alerted of user activity anywhere, anytime.
• The new iPhone app means you can take Woopra's real-time goodness on the go when you are away from your desk, so you never have to be without your instant feedback again!
To use the Woopra iOS app, you must have a Woopra account, which you can create at https://www.woopra.com/
What's New in Version 4.2
Good but needs improvement
The app mimicks the web version in most ways. However, two differences are 1) not being able to see city of visitor and 2) funnels sometimes won't load at all. I believe if they only have a certain number of visits they don't show any data, but do in web version.
This is a handy app for reviewing traffic on your site. It could use two improvements.
1. Display the city and IP address of visits.
2. Allow the profile info for a visitor to be modified.
Both of these capabilities are on the website.
Great when it works but crashes a lot
Crashes a good chunk of the time I try to access it. When it works it's a solid app with good information. As previous posters have noted, some of the elements that show up aren't captured in the best way but it's good and could be much better