Shop hundreds of deals on electronics, home goods, sports, fashion, and more! Choose your own deal destiny: You can sort and filter by category or browse with reckless abandon. The savings are huge and the jokes are free! It’s the same ol’ Woot you know and love, PLUS exclusive app deals and fresh content every darn day.
· Added support for iPhone X
· Fixed a product image bug that was making us really mad
· Added lots of account functionality like feedback and customer support links that actually work
· Added waffle bar and omelet station
· Took out Judith from Accounts Payable who was stuck in there for months
· Added something about us
Ratings and Reviews
Website broken, app broken.
Woot’s app won’t log you in. When you try to go back to attempt to sign in again, it empties your cart. And still doesn’t sign you in. I’ve tried signing in through the website on mobile, and it gives an endless redirect loop. Same with my laptop. And I can’t report it on their site, because (guess what) it leads to yet another sign in redirect loop. It’s as if the company doesn’t want to stay in business, because it’s almost impossible to buy anything from them. So I wish I could say that I’m boycotting the app until they get their act together, but they’ve already chosen that for me. Goodbye to one of my favorite apps and shopping sites.
Let’s fix this Amazon/Woot! Like other reviewer’s and I try to purchase something on the iOS app I get a blank screen if I go backwards then tells me my car is empty even though the cart icon shows one item. I was able to do a workaround by deleting the app reinstalling and then I could purchase my product. This problem has persisted for several months that I know about, there’s no excuse for this not being fixed. The other frustrating thing is when I try to order it from the website there’s a message saying that I can order only order it from the app.
Sooo frustrating....iPhone X and iPad cannot complete purchase. Goes into cart but cart then empty when time to complete purchase. As others have said, been an ongoing issue. I’ve been told it’s my browser. So okay skip to Chrome from Safari and it’s fixed BUT no help when it’s an in-app only item! Grrrrr! Bad Woot.
- Woot Mobile LLC
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015-2018 Woot Mobile LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.