Get started with Woozworld®, the fashion virtual world, and join millions of fashionistas (and fashionistos) personalizing and expressing styles with new weekly clothes, build your character’s story, and never get bored with thousands of stylish clothes that bring you one step closer to stardom!
Want to get a taste of fame and be a movie star or celebrity? Need to express yourself through new fashion designer clothes? Always wanted your own doll character to play dress up? Dream of being the next fashionista or top model? Have a niche for decorating and designing? Looking to own the next star studded restaurant or chic new boutique? Want a place to hangout, meet and chat with friends from around the world? Woozworld is the virtual world for tween and teens to be safe.
In the virtual world you can create and design your own stylish avatar with thousands of hairstyles, dresses, skirts and shoes to choose from! Meet new friends and design your own room with furniture to show your personality. With your virtual life, you write your own character’s story and work to bring stardom and fame. You can easily trade old hairstyles for new chic trends, host your very own high school prom party, create brand new games and participate in weekly quizzes, quests, campaigns and contests!
This fashion virtual world is a pioneer in multiplayer cross-platform virtual worlds, bringing trendy avatars together from web and mobile platforms. Create your girly doll or character with swag and start writing your on-the-road to fame story.
▪ WEEKLY new clothes, weekly competitions, weekly contests, weekly quizzes and weekly quests to keep you wanting more!
▪ MEET & CHAT with millions of friends
▪ DRESS & PERSONALIZE your avatar however you like. Treat your Woozen like a doll and dress up! Choose new hairstyles, gowns, stylish outfits and the latest fashions.
▪ HAVE FUN at live events with our celebrities, your friends, and the real stars, celebrities and musicians that visit Woozworld. Artists including deadmau5, Simple Plan, Greyson Chance, Jasmine Villegas, Xzibit and others have made appearances in Woozworld.
▪ TRADE & SELL old hairstyles, dresses, shoes for new chic hairstyles, stylish dresses and designer shoes
▪ ROLE PLAY & EXPRESS YOURSELF with decorating your own rooms or wearing chic clothes
▪ CREATE your own race-to-fame games to play with your friends
▪ ORGANIZE & HOST parties with your own theme like prom or high school dances
▪ DISCOVER millions of rooms, new weekly fashion and style your avatar with thousands of unique fashion designer clothes, hairstyles and more!
▪ EXPLORE your fashion taste and write your character’s virtual story.
▪ VOTE for your friends and your favorite designed rooms to help them move up on the Woozworld Leaderboard and reach stardom
▪ SHOP for cool new fashion clothes and furniture. Clothes are added weekly to keep your character looking in style
▪ START your own business by selling hairstyles, dresses and shoes to get fame and become a star
It's completely free to sign-up, create an avatar and play in Woozworld. Follow us on:
Facebook & Twitter (@Woozworld)
If you have any questions or for technical issues, please contact us at: http://help.woozworld.com
You can also get more information by visiting our parents' section at http://www.woozworld.com/community/parents/
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
I joined woozworld in 2015 because I was in a very upset state in my life and I thought maybe making online friends would help I honestly didn’t expect to meet such amazing people. When I first joined I loved everything about woozworld but then when I came back a couple months ago I was in total shock, it looked nothing like before. I deleted woozworld again after I got it because I seen no point in having it since all the people I once associated with had then left because they were done with woozworld. All I seen then was random faces I never met. I made so many wonderful friendships and I had 9 close friends who I would talk to everyday but as time went by we argued, things got rough and some of them split. I only talk to 4 of them once in a while now but it’s life. But it’s a friendship like those that made me realize how short life really is. Well if you read this far thank you and if you still want to join woozworld go ahead trust me if you give it a chance you could make friendships that will last a lifetime🖤🌼
I decided to write this review because I have noticed the other people writing their own reviews are still semi-new to the game. Well I’ve been a member since 2010 so I’ve been been playing on and off for a little over 8 years. I don’t know if everyone has forgotten what woozworld used to be like, but it used to be very fun for me and my siblings to play. There was more people on it, you could use beex and wooz, there weren’t as many ads, and the admins were very interactive with everyone. I went back on it for the first time in years like last month and was so disappointed at how much things changed. There are also other things that I didn’t mention that had changed as well. But all of this is just to say that the simpler version of woozworld was better. I however did like some new changes though. Like the woozpets and the wheel being added were nice. I just wish it had kept most of the website’s function the same. Lol but I started playing when I was a ten year old. I’m 18 now and have outgrown it. I just want the new generation to be able to enjoy it as much as I did growing up.
I been playing for a year now and I like how people from all over the planet can join together and make friends, now I have some problems with this game which I think that should change,
1. If you report someone, the owner(s) of this game don’t do anything.
2. Hacking. Hacking seems to be a big problem these days on many apps, this app is an example. When someone hacks into you’re account they take over your clothes, your units, and beex, which can get transferred over to the hacker which is really unfair.
3. Prices!!!! We all love to go shopping when there’s a sale like when something costs 538 wooz, you might really like it and when you see the price you’re like, “ WHAT!?!?” And then when the item is sold out or just taken off the app you might be bummed. Now that little shopping example is done, I think that woozworld should lower the wooz prices, and there should be a price limit on the beex marketplace, I say this for one reason. Some people will put something in the marketplace for like 999k which absolutely no one will buy!!!
- Woozworld inc.
- 339.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Woozworld inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 750 Wooz $2.99
- 1,280 Wooz $4.99
- 350 Wooz $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.