If you are looking for an awesome and most popular word game to
• Escape shortly from the hurry-scurry of daily life
• Build up your brain and enhance memory
• Practice your word spelling skill
• Play with kids or your family for fun
All eyes over here – Word Break!
As an addictive word puzzle game, it meets all above needs.
1. Kick off easy but get challenging fast.
2. Tons of delicious levels?
3. Play offline or online anywhere, no wifi required
4. Adapt to both adults and kids.
5. Free, free and free
6. Daily rewards for return users
--There are In-app purchase options for players in need to get game coins for tools buying
-- The subscription price is $3.99/week.
- You can cancel at any time – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Any question or recommendation, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a rapid connection. Life is busy, let’s have a word break to ease our mind.
contact us: email@example.com
1. Fixed recurring completed ads bug.
2. Optimized coin animation.
3. 200+ new levels coming soon.
Ratings and Reviews
The colors used are great and nothing hard on the eyes when played at night. The bonus word section is great for those who don't want to feel cheated when they've written a word that isn't used. The animations are great at pointing out where the player should look, though when the player has to take time to think about another word, that missing word space will begin to pop up towards the plyser, so the timing seems a bit short. The coin reward system feels rewarding, which is good. Overall this idea has worked well and I look forward to further updates and future game ideas.
i like this game because help me learn new words
t's the best I really it is the best you have to instead really it's super good you're even makes you smaller there is still the same apps Christmas is going to be like at Christmas time when I was little like 2 years old I already have this game this game is like a maze you have to in Stella why am I even doing alone when I'm even doing a longer I just saw my reading Reading like the word do side of it is like do to it tap dog so amazing and you know what you should like you stole it and also bye ��♥����������������
So addicting and fun.
In the beginning there were a lot of ads, true. But they stopped after a certain level. I am actually on level 1656. I'm pretty good with words, as I am a writer, and this still challenges me. It's actually somewhat improved my vocabulary. I like how it's not a dumb color-match game, and doesn't irritate you to death with graphics and such. I'm excited to see what level I can get to. Recently the "word" "nth" was accepted! I really do love this game; great for wordsmiths.
- JP Game LLC
- 212.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 JP Game LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Coins $1.99
- Remove ADS+500 Coins $2.99
- 8 Bundles+1400 Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.