Do you enjoy the excitement of classic word games? DOWNLOAD Word Connect to TRAIN your vocabulary and become a word master, for FREE!
Simply swipe the letters and build words to earn coins! It’s time to discover all of the hidden words and enjoy the fun and excitement of building words! What are you waiting for, PLAY Word Connect NOW!
What makes Word Connect so special?
• The game is powered by Oxford Dictionaries
• Simple, easy, and addictive gameplay!
• 3,204 levels with tons of words await you!
• Login every day for an exciting daily challenge and a wonderful daily bonus!
• Want to check previous levels? Go back to the Level List and play again!
• Up to 15 delicate themes for you to choose from!
• Ask your family members and friend for help and send coins to each other on Facebook!
• With no time limits, you can use your time wisely to find new words at your own pace!
• Wooden block graphics will bring back nostalgic childhood memories!
• Hidden extra words are waiting to be discovered!
• No wifi? Don’t worry, play Word Connect anytime, anywhere!
• Supported on iPhone, iPod and iPad
Word Connect is an app designed to train your brain and learn new words, all while having a great time. Share the fun with your family & friends and enjoy Word Connect NOW!
Get Ready for the new version of Word Connect!
1. Enjoy another 500 new levels in Normal Mode!
2. Missed the Daily Challenge? You can play the previous day's challenge in Daily Challenge now!
3. We optimized the gaming experience and made better graphics!
Thank you for playing and enjoy the word building fun!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s okay for me
The game keeps me occupied when I need a distraction. It does however need a few ‘bugs’ worked out and changes that I would make were it my game to change.
It’s very annoying when you have tried a word several times already that don’t seem to be correct but when you decide once more because your brain dead and out of options...it’s the very word that works. That’s the ‘bug’ or glitch that I was referring to. As for the changes; either change the daily challenge where it states you can or will win a huge bonus. It’s small and limited. Why state a point system for the length of each word on the daily bonus? You don’t receive said points for those words, you only receive 10/20 points. It’s a disappointment and misleading. Why bother to strive for the best points when the lesser counts as the same?
Now, I understand that this game is for ages 4 and up so the review that I read complaining about it not being challenging enough, just find something else and move on. Not everyone is going to at the same levels. However, I played long enough that the game did ask if I was ready for more challenging puzzles. I’m an intelligent person who now has some issues with losing words as I am speaking. I can’t remember even what to say when trying to talk about the sofa so I’ll just explain what I’m talking about until my brain finds the word sofa again.( just an example) so this new chapter is great and hopefully helping me.
Decent game but needs some adjustments
I wanted a fun but somewhat challenging word game & this mostly fits the bill. There is the regular game, a crossword style game and daily challenges. Nothing ridiculously difficult in any of them, IMO. I do, however, have 2 major complaints: 1) whatever dictionary/database is being used needs some serious updating! I’ve had to just randomly select letters more times than I care to count and then ended up with a word I’ve never heard of in my life (and I can be a bit of a spelling and grammar nazi at times, lol). Then I select common words that are almost all on the bonus word list or don’t come up at all?!? Very irritating.
2) I agree with others about the ads, they pop up much too often. I’m fine with ads to help the developers work on their products but to have an ad pop up after EVERY SINGLE LEVEL is just overkill and is beginning to make me want to delete the game.
One additional note, the game occasionally gives you more letters than you need. I’d say 90-95% of the time, if your longest word is 5 letters, you have 5 letters in your bank. Every so often, you’ll have an extra letter thrown in for some reason that I have yet to figure out. There are plenty of word combinations without the extra.
Overall, not a bad game, but could use some more tweaking.
I used to LOVE this game BUT....,
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW!!!
They decided recently to add commercials that pop up randomly in the MIDDLE OF YOUR GAME! They are LONG, and they PLAY OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, and you cannot get back to the game to finish the puzzle you were on, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO!! They will probably offer their loyal and devoted gamers a commercial-free “upgrade” for a SUBSTANTIAL FEE, but I’ve been playing for years without commercials with no “fee” and I LIKE IT THAT WAY. They already charge *outrageously high fees* to buy extra coins you can use to buy letters when you get stuck on words. If they didn’t charge so terribly much to buy the extra coins to get in-game hints, I might buy those more often. The cost of those extra coins tells me that what they will probably charge for their “commercial free upgrade” will be FAR MORE than I’m willing to pay, and I will delete Word Connect and go back to playing one of my many other word games (like Whirly Word).
TO THE DEVELOPERS: PLEASE DROP THIS RIDICULOUS PLAN TO ADD COMMERCIALS WITHIN THIS ENJOYABLE GAME!!!! You are about to RUIN a wonderful game/app that I both play by myself and share with friends!!
TO PEOPLE CONSIDERING WORD CONNECT: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME UNLESS THE DEVELOPERS DROP THEIR RIDICULOUS PLAN TO ADD COMMERCIALS AND MAKE YOU OAY TO REMOVE THEM!!!
- Zentertain Ltd.
- 166.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zentertain Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack A $0.99
- Coin Pack B $2.99
- Coin Pack C $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.