Word Count Dashboard
By AFK Creative
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Word Count Dashboard is a fun and motivational tool to help you reach a writing goal. Part word count tracker, and part vision board, Word Count Dashboard lets you keep track of your progress as you write your project.
Whether you're writing an essay for school, a thesis, or an entire novel, Word Count Dashboard can help you to push on towards your daily writing word count targets by awarding a bronze, silver, or gold star depending on how much of your daily target you achieve.
- Create a writing project with a target word count that you're going to aim for
- Add your word count at the end of each day to keep track of your progress
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold stars for your project depending on how much you write
- Add a picture to the vision board (e.g. a mock-up cover for your novel) to help you visualise your goal
- Give yourself from as little as a week to 999 days to achieve your target
- Use the Word Count Dashboard reports to see the progress you're making towards your target
- See how much you have left to write as well as how much you need to write each day to reach your target
Word Count Dashboard is designed to be a quick, and fun way of keeping on top of your daily writing targets.
Note that Word Count Dashboard provides similar functionality to, but is not directly compatible with the iPad version of the app. Please just use the version for your preferred platform.
What's New in Version 1.1
Word Count values can now be entered either as a full project word count or a standalone session word count.
The number of words required per day to achieve the target is now displayed on the vision board, in the Notes area.
Grey shading in reports is now a lighter shade of grey.
Minimum OSX version is now 10.7.