Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Cup is a word game in the classic genre of finding as many words as possible in a letter grid. If you enjoy word games, Word Cup is for you!
The game has a swift interface, supports different grid sizes (including 3x3 and 6x6) and many different dictionaries. Game Center is used for leaderboards and for inviting other players to games.
By selecting the desired "word density" Word Cup can generate very dense (or sparse) boards.
Word Cup has unique features such as integrated word lookup and a unique scoring system that makes comparisons of scores between different boards possible.
You can play the game using dictionaries for the following languages: Danish, English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Finally, a new version of Word Cup!
* Fixed a couple of bugs introduced in 4.0
* You can now select the word density of generated boards, ranging from very low to super high. Word Cup can calculate very dense boards, with thousands of points!
* Built for 64-bit.
* At long last the game supports the extended screen of iPhone 5.
* Some tweaks have been made in relation with iOS 7.
What does PCHS mean?
Apparently it's an acceptable Spanish word. I like the option to play in Spanish or French, unfortunately it's hard to take the game seriously when it lists many words that can't be found in a dictionary. Not a big fan.
My students are driven insane by this game and are threatening to revolt! Help!! Here they come with torches and pikes!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2013
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Skimra
- © Skimra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.