Word Domino - fun letter games for the family
By Nicolas Lehovetzki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed with a speech therapist, this fun letter game is available for the whole family.
It allows children from 6 years old to work on their vocabulary and reading skills, as well as mental organisation and scanning.
The grownups will improve their mental alertness.
The goal of the game : build words with the proposed syllables. In each game, words belong to a specific category.
- 3 difficulty levels
- more than 600 different words to find amongst 28 categories : animals, trees, fruits, vegetables, clothes, furniture, musical instruments...
- possibility to play with english, french, german and spanish words
- new vocal synthesis function : words are spoken once they are found. This requires your device to be connected to the internet
- multiple player profiles, with a follow up of the games
- Game Center access
From the same author : AB Math - fun game for kids and grownups
Nicolas Lehovetzki is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10, parents
Categories: Reading, Spelling, Vocabulary, Foreign Language
What's New in Version 6.0
Improved graphics and functionalities
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 03, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Nicolas Lehovetzki
- © 2011 Nicolas Lehovetzki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.