Designed with a speech therapist, this fun letter game is available for the whole family.
Children from 6 years old will work on their vocabulary and their reading skills.
The game also allows to improve mental organisation and scanning.
The grownups will improve their mental alertness.
The goal of the game : build words with the proposed syllables. In each game, words belong to a specific category.
- 3 difficulty levels
- in the full version : more than 600 different words to find amongst 28 categories, this free version includes 5 categories
- new vocal synthesis function : words are spoken once they are found. This requires your device to be connected to the internet
- you can now define multiple player profiles, with a follow up of the games
- bubble game fun mode
- possibility to play with english, spanish, french and german words
- follow up of the high scores
- Game Center
From the same author : AB Math - fun game for kids and grownups.
Adaptation of the interface for the iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great to let children practice syllables. Words get more difficult but it is a good challenge for those who are ready and will give them a run for their money.
it is fun for the kids to improve their vocabulary. it would be nice if you could choose the categories
I think it's a fun game. My dad and I laugh and smile through levels. And it's pretty challenging! I like it.👍😃
- Nicolas Lehovetzki
- 36.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Nicolas Lehovetzki
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.