What players are saying:
"Very addictive, works your brain."
"Help! I'm addicted to Word Falls! I can't stop playing!"
"Excellent Brain exercise"
"Great game. Fast, easy and fun"
Come join the fun!
Word Falls is a fast action word game that challenges your brain and your reflexes.
- Search the puzzle board for words.
- Spell words by dragging your finger to connect adjacent letters in any direction even diagonal.
- Keep the letter tiles from overflowing your board as they drop.
- Drag falling letter tiles to avoid tall stacks and to drop them in strategic locations.
- Activate special letter tiles by including them in the words you spell.
- Challenge your brain, your reflexes, and your spelling as you race against time searching for words and stacking falling letters.
- Challenge your friends to a game any time, anywhere.
Play a competitive game online to see how your scores stack up against the world. Challenge your Word Fall friends to a game via a user name search, play games with random opponents, or invite a Facebook friend.
Brag about your results on Twitter or to your Facebook page.
Activate your brain as you quickly search the stationary letter tiles to spell words by connecting letters in any direction including diagonal. The same letter tile can only be used once per word, but you can change directions as you drag to connect any direct neighbors of the tile you are currently touching.
Keep your reflexes sharp and your brain alert as the letters drop. Drag tiles as they drop to avoid tall letter stacks and to find a better position to spell words you have found in your search. When a letter drops on top of a stack that is at the top of the puzzle board, your game is over.
Challenge your brain, challenge your reflexes, challenge your friends.
Word Falls, where words fall into place...sometimes.
Word Falls 2.0 includes:
- Adventure mode: use your spelling skills to complete goals and pass off each level.
- An updated user interface that allows dragging tiles in any direction including up.
- Action buttons: add more time, freeze the board, blow up or unlock a tile.
- New tile types that require a little something extra to clear.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy this game. There are several different versions to it, so you can change the play up, which helps boredom not to set in. However, really, in the continuous round , where it gets faster as it goes along, you really don't have time to get bored. It is in fact kind of exciting as you try to keep up with the falling letters. Then trying to make decent length words makes it even ore exciting. This is one of the best word games I have played in a while. This and Pop Words are about equal in difficulty. I would recommend this game to anyone that likes word games, and likes to feel a bit of excitement- a little rush of adrenaline while playing. A fun game! Thank you for inventing it, and letting me play for free!
It would be better if the letters left at the bottom were subtracted from your score. Right know when you know you've gotten some good words and at the end you end up with 4 letters that's can't make a word so all your work goes to pot and you end up with 400 instead of 1800.
I try hard to get a good score and I get good letters until the end and then get caught with 4 letters that can't be a word so you lose the whole game.
Fix it please. .
Fun and free
You have many options- difficulty level, solo play versus competitive.
- Mont Van Wagenen
- 144.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Instantiasoft, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of 100 Tokens $4.99
- Set of 10 Tokens $0.99
- Ad Blocker $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.