Word Finder for Words With Friends etc
By Richard Loxley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Finder allows you to find and check valid words in all popular crossword games such as Scrabble®, Words With Friends, etc.
• Enter the tiles on your rack (including blanks)
• Find all possible words, ordered by score or word length
• Enter an existing word on the board that you'd like to attach to
• Find all possible words that could attach to that word: alongside it, crossing it, extending it, or fitting between multiple words
• No internet connection required to search
• Look up definition using the built-in iOS dictionary or search online
• Check if a word is valid
• Includes Words With Friends & Lexulous as well as other popular word games
• Supports multiple dictionaries:
•• Words With Friends (ENABLE + WWF extensions)
•• USA tournament 2014 (TWL14)
•• USA tournament 2006 (TWL06)
•• USA MW 2014 (OSPD5)
•• USA MW 2006 (OSPD4)
•• International 2015 (CSW15)
•• International 2012 (CSW12)
•• International 2007 (CSW07)
•• Generic (only words present in all word game dictionaries)
•• Lexulous: (US English)
•• Lexulous: (UK English)
Word Finder is a helper app for popular word games. It is not affiliated with the makers of these games.
This app is not made by or endorsed by the makers of Scrabble®. Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc. Corporation and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited.
What's New in Version 2.6
Bug fix: the previous update broke the app for iOS 6 users. Sorry, my mistake. It's quite hard to support older devices - I'm a solo developer and I don't have an iOS 6 device to test it on. I hope this version fixes the bug.
If there are any problems, please let me know using the 'Report a problem' button.
If you like this update, please consider leaving a review in the app store. It encourages me to keep adding new features to the app.
Very useful for us cheaters
I got tired of losing and wanted some help. This app is as helpful as I think it can be. Are there things I would like it to do that it doesn't? Sure. But I don't think they're possible. Like asking it to "find a word using my letters plus an 'a' and a 'g' that are two spaces apart."
It's a very helpful starting point although I wind up using my own solutions half the time.
I love learning new words! I love learning how to spell them correctly.... and learning some alternate spellings. Also, I love having access to the definitions!
Well done app. Fast and versatile. Unlike some, it only comes up with legit words.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 16, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Richard Loxley Ltd
- © 2011-2016 Richard Loxley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.