Word Jigsaw: A Jigsaw Puzzle for Word Game Lovers!
By Sarah Pierce
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Jigsaw is a simple and addictive word puzzle game!
A list of words has been broken into jigsaw pieces. Can you reassemble the puzzle and figure out all the words?
Word Jigsaw is awesome exercise for your brain. It combines verbal and spatial reasoning, and it's a great way to improve your spelling and vocabulary. Six levels make it perfect for both beginners and those who are looking for a serious challenge!
Be sure to check out our new Daily Crossword feature! There are three free Daily Crossword Jigsaws every day. Can you conquer all three?
• Six levels (three are free)
• Unlimited puzzles using 30,000+ words
• Great for building vocabulary and spelling skills
• Tracks your averages, times and records
• A fun mental exercise to keep your brain sharp!
What's New in Version 2.0
Lots of new stuff in this update. I hope you guys enjoy it!
- New daily Crossword Jigsaw feature! There are three free Crossword Jigsaw puzzles every day (one each in three levels). Be sure to check them out! I've been having loads of fun testing this feature for you guys ;)
- Expanded dictionary with 3X as many words! This means words won't repeat as often for you hard-core users who were playing through the entire dictionary.
- Now with sound!
- Fixed the too-light text on iPad. Thanks to all the users who emailed about this bug!
- Fixed the bug with the "Play Again" button that made it hard to press
- Better layout of pieces when you open a new game
- Fixed the bug that was causing Ads to be shown mid-game (sorry about this! how annoying)
- Fixed a bug that made the game freeze without internet access
Happy puzzling! ~Sarah
Half word play, half shape puzzle—what's not to love? I've had great fun playing (and playing and playing), and find it quite addicting.
Thank you for adding the crossword tile puzzles. I find them much more intriguing and challenging than the original games, (although the biggest three original games are VERY challenging in of themselves), and I'm always surprised at how much time has gone by once I've finished a game. Fun, fun, fun!
Last update added an annoying ad after each game
This game is fun. Requires just the right amount of concentration. I've been playing it for several years. However after the last update there is now an annoying full screen ad that shows up after every game. It has to be cancelled each time. So what used to be a nice smooth flow of challenging puzzles is now choppy and distracting. Take out the ad Please!
Been playing this game since I bought my iPad mini nearly four years ago. It's okay, but the words are frankly nothing more than a distraction. If you ignore the letters and simply see it as a simple puzzle with blank pieces it becomes way to easy to solve. Yes, if there are identically shaped pieces you may have to then pay attention to the actual words, but even then it's pretty easy stuff. Not a bad time killer, but average.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 37.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sarah Pierce
- © 2012 Megafauna Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 500 Hints$3.99
- 50 Hints$0.99
- 150 Hints$1.99