Word-Learner & Learner Management System
By EFL Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Learner is a science based efficient word learning system whereby teachers can track their students vocabulary learning using the online learner management system at www.word-learner.com. Go there to make a class and wordlist for the students.
The app comes with:-
- spaced repetition efficient word learning software
- ability to track students' learning
- ability for teachers to create a test for the class on a certain day (randomized test questions)
- a built-in dictionary
- ability to save words to learn from the dictionary
- ability to create your own wordlist or sub-list from the NGSL, NAWL, BSL, TSL, CEFR-J and Korean NEAT wordlists (built-in)
- definitions and interfaces in Korean, Thai and Japanese as well
- ability to create tests*
- example sentences in English*
- and much more ...
* in paid mode
Teachers login to word-learner.com, create a class and decide which words they want students to learn. The teacher gives the class code to the student to put in their their app to start learning. All data are tracked using the Learner management System. Just set it up and collect the data at the end of the semester. More details on word-learner.com.
Teachers can create timed tests to appear on certain days as well. The app randomly selects words from the learning set and generates a 4 item multiple-choice test. All test data are saved to the online learner management system.
All wordlists are used with permission.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Minor bug fixed
- Performance Improvement
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: EFL Technologies K.K.
- © Copyright EFLTechnologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.