Trace Words. Score Points. It's super easy!
Yet amazingly complicated... You'll figure it out.
Play for fun or Play for cash (where available).
How to Play
• Trace over the letters in any direction to spell words.
• Longer words count for more.
• You have two minutes to score as many points as you can.
• You're matched with players of similar skill.
• Both players see the same board and the player with the best score wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full iPhone X compatibility
- Spring cleaning (bug fixes & optimizations)
Ratings and Reviews
Scoring difference between practice and pro
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional—I spent a lot of time playing practice tournaments for this game before switching to the pro tournaments. On the practice tournaments, the word length bonus increases by 10x a power of 2 for each letter over 3 letters (+10, 20, 40, 80, and so on). So I trained myself to focus on getting those 160+ point bonuses from longer words. But in the pro tournaments, the word length bonus only increases by 10 for each letter, so an 8-letter word would only get a 50 point bonus, not a 160 point bonus. This changes the dynamic of the game entirely
Boggles my mind :P
Why hasn’t this been released sooner?! It’s my perfect game:))) I love how it takes boggle to the next level by adding stakes. If you don’t want to deposit real money you can still play with dollars you’re awarded from achievements in the practice rounds, allowing you to win actual cash without risk!! The tournaments are really fun. I only wish there could be more levels with higher stakes like there are in cube cube. PLEASE PEOPLE DOWNLOAD THIS GAME AND WE CAN MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST AND BEST BOGGLE GAMBLING THING EVER
I love playing. Keeps my mind active. Love your others games too. I think the winnings should be reworded because you don’t actually win the amount it says. For example, it says you win $1 but it’s 60 cents to play. So you essentially only win 40 cents and get your fee back. Also, if you win a couple, you’ll lose a lot. Just like real gambling. So, I play for fun.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 149.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Tether Studios Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.