Word Search Puzzles Game
By Appz Venture
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get ready for WORD SEARCH PUZZLES GAME - the new word search puzzle game ! Full of themes to suit your every mood! Word Search Puzzle is a fun cross word game featuring words from Pop Culture, Music, Movies, and more. Word Search Puzzle is a fun game for all ages that can serve as an educational tool or help keep your mind sharp. You are guaranteed to have a blast playing Word Search Puzzle Game!
Gameplay is simple. Choose a puzzle from one of 12 interesting categories, plug in your earbuds, and groove to the music as you try to beat the clock while solving each puzzle. There are over 100 puzzles.If you get stuck on a puzzle, you can beat your fastest time by using coins to get hints that will help you along the way.
Try the trophy challenge and collect all 21 trophies. There are 7 trophy challenge levels that will really test your skills!
Are you ready for adventure:
- Treasure hunting for some pirate-themed phrases
- Searching for words to survive the zombie apocalypse
Or maybe you're just stopping by:
- Say HI (or maybe not) with "words that rhyme with hello"!
Putting on those nerdy glasses:
- Stretch your vocabulary with a "Vocabulary Challenge" puzzle or two!
But wait, there's more!
- Lots of other puzzles to choose from!
- Replay categories to beat your own high-score!
- Complete quests to get new FREE puzzles!
- Share your words score with social media in Facebook and twitter and also you can challenge them as well.
Forget the pen and paper - You'll never run out of puzzles with WORD SEARCH PUZZLES GAME !
“Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your word power ~ Mark Christopher”
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Muhammad Kalim
- © Copyright 2009 - 2016 AppzVenture. Registered Trademarked. All right reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases