Word Shaker HD Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Shaker HD Free, the word searching game with a twist. Play solo or invite up to 3 friends online and play the same boards against each other on iPad, iPhone or iPod. Compete for the top spot on the leaderboards and earn achievements!
- GameCenter enabled
- Single player games
- Multi Player games, Challenge other people
- Daily Tourney, compete with everyone on the same boards
- Play against people on iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Many achievements to be earned!
- Daily, Weekly and All Time leaderboards
- Grid sizes from 4x4 to 8x8
- 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 30 minute timed games
- Relaxing untimed games
- Shake to scramble your letters
- Fast unlimited board generator, no waiting
- Easy & smooth word circling (tap or slide)
- Full report of found and missed words after a game
- Dictionary lookup (iPad)
- Various color schemes
Suggestions and other feedback welcome!
What's New in Version 4.2
- fixed random crashes during a game
- fixed achievement problem
- fixed tap selection problem on some devices
- misc fixes
A Good Game
Here we have a Boggle-like game that has all the rewards of a Boggle-like game. And, like Boggle, there is only one drawback -- the words that can be made, for the most part, are prosaic ("tills," "till," "list," "still," etc.). And like Boggle and Scrabble -- if getting a high score is your goal -- there is a premium for spelling idiotic two and three letter words that nobody's ever heard of. Ever. Let's say "bef" is a word. Maybe it is. Speaking for myself I could care less, even if it means "orangutan with unusually small digits." Well, maybe that's not a good example. It would be so much better if the premium was for long, elusive words, like "pentimento," or for that matter "pimento" or "palomino." So much, much more satisfying. That's an algorithm that's waiting in the wings, I hope. All that being said, this game is a good game and lots of fun.
Fun & Easy but what?
The game is fun, but there are tons of words in it that aren't words. It totally throws me off. The good news is that it shows you a list of possible words. Good luck finding those in the dictionary, though! I don't like seeing it say that I found "3%" of the words but then most of their words don't even exist. Other than that, the game is great.
Good challenging game
I'm an active Boggle player who's very competitive. Well, I've met my match with this game. I've not done well at all. When I play a round and am confident with the words I've found, this game shows me that I haven't even scratched the surface. Love love love it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: C Loep
- © 2011-2016 AFKSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Original Electric Blue ThemeFree
- Small Tip$0.99
- 25 Extra Shakes$0.99
- 100 Extra Shakes$2.99
- 500 Extra Shakes$9.99
- All Themes$4.99
- Christmas Theme$0.99
- White on Black Theme$0.99
- Good Tip$4.99
- Halloween Theme$0.99