You've found the authentic Word Swag™ app! Word Swag magically turns your words into beautiful photo text designs.
"It's like having a graphic designer in your pocket" -MoCoLoco
"Express emotions and ideas with artistic elegance" -AppAdvice
"Stellar" -Modern iPhoneographer
Create amazing type layouts that would normally take minutes - or even hours in Photoshop - with just a tap. Only Word Swag has the exclusive Typomatic™ type engine that makes this possible.
Watch it in action here: http://wordswag.co
Use Word Swag to:
1. Make your own stylish quotes
2. Make beautiful graphics for Instagram, Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
3. Make graphics for your blog
4. Create announcements and flyers
5. Caption your photos
6. Give your words a designer look!
Our graphic artists hand-pick the freshest font and layout combinations so you don't have to worry about looking good. (These aren't templates. Word Swag generates new designs every time you use it.)
• Never be at a loss for words - includes hundreds of captions to inspire you
• Impress your friends with your designs
• Gold foil, stamped, and watercolor text effects
• Easily share your designs on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & Tumblr
• Includes 60+ graphic font styles hand designed by world-class graphic designers with more regularly added
• 1.3 million completely free backgrounds from Pixabay
• 22 image filters engineered to look great with text
"The design possibilities are endless" -Business Insider
"Why didn't I think of this?" -Digital Times
"A perfect tool for bloggers!" -Lovelyish
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select your picture. Word Swag also includes 1.3 million free backgrounds!
2. Edit your text. You can also choose from hundreds of captions and quotes.
3. Select one of 60+ text styles with more being added all the time. Word Swag automatically generates a fresh & beautiful design for your text.
4. Don't like that design? Select another one of 5 options. Or want to see even more options? Tap the dice button for endless choices.
5. It's that simple! Now you're ready to save or share your creative design on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.
NEW FEATURES BEING ADDED
Thanks for all the support! Your feedback is hugely important and we're working hard on adding new super font styles plus other goodies. I love your feedback - send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Check out what our users have been making by searching for #WordSwagApp on Instagram! Get inspired with our "best of" gallery by finding us @WordSwag on Instagram.
Email email@example.com - I'll do my best to help you with your issue!
Screenshots include lovely #WordSwagApp edits by Instagram users ryankam, bleulips, bassi81, djpeppers, elliotbrockelbank, pr_fresh, dandyherdanto, jaytherecordman, johnkass, saidsamim, & he_is_my_strength
Scrubbed and polished Word Swag to work better than ever. Plus a fresh new app icon!
- Updated interface
- Faster photo library access
- Updated logo and icon
More updates coming soon!
Follow us on Instagram @wordswag for tutorials, inspiration and more!
Feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE THE APP but....
this app is great, don't get me wrong. the styles, colors, fonts, and quote generators are amazing!!! the only problem with this app is that it is a little overpriced and not worth the amount of money spent. 5.00 is a lot of money to spend on an app for adding text to a picture. if you are using this for a business, i would definitely recommend as it will provide you with many useful tools. however, if you want to use this for, like, one Instagram picture to get the perfect one, i would try something that doesn't hurt your wallet as much. also, the in app purchases (which of course i purchased on instinct but later regretted) are overpriced as well, at 3.00 for 3 extra font styles. also, the quote generator isn't the best of all time. besides those things, this app is great. the styles and fonts are amazing and are so fun to play around with. hope this review helped you out. sorry for the huge essay i just wrote but hopefully some of this information was helpful.
Not bad, Not Great
This app certainly does some chops things. The included text formats and options look great. There are, however, a few key elements missing from the current version. First, the ability to add more than one block of text without having to save and "Re-Swag". Second, the ability to "save" a preset setting to apply to multiple photos. This is easy if you are doing them back to back, but a "user favorites" or saved templates feature would be beneficial to achieve the same result multiple times. Finally, I did not find the interface to be very intuitive. I eventually found settings to create what I wanted, but found myself searching several times for a formatting option that wasn't in plain sight. I also did not like the idea that some features were still "premium" to the app. I would rather pay a dollar or two more and have a full-featured version without in-app purchases. Three Stars.
I love, love, LOVE this app
I use this app for announcement slides at our church and it is amazing. I can’t speak highly enough about it. I especially love the new feature of being able to add multiple “layers” of text—I used to have to save a photo and re-enter it into the app to be able to add multiple layers so I love that we can do that now right within the same edit. The one thing I really wish I had was a way to automatically center text with the horizontal line. Sometimes I have to move text up or down on the image, but i still want it to be centered on the horizontal line, and eyeballing it takes some time sometimes. That would really be just a convenience thing—the app is awesome and that one little missing feature doesn’t keep me from using it at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.