Word Swag - Cool fonts, typography generator, creative quotes, and text over pic editor!
By Oringe Photo & Fonts Caption Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Swag *automagically* turns your words into beautiful photo text designs!
"It's like having a graphic designer in your pocket" -MoCoLoco
"Express emotions and ideas with artistic elegance" -AppAdvice
"Stellar" -Modern iPhoneographer
Create amazing text layouts that would normally take minutes - or even hours in Photoshop - with just a tap. Only WordSwag has the exclusive Typomatic™ type engine that makes this possible.
Watch it in action here: http://wordswag.co
Use Word Swag to:
1. Make your own stylish quotes
2. Make beautiful graphics for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
3. Make title graphics for your blog
4. Caption your memories
5. Make announcements and flyers
6. Give anything with words a designer touch!
Our graphic artists hand-picked the freshest font and layout combinations for you so you don't have to worry about looking good. (These aren't templates. Word Swag generates new type designs every time you use it.)
• Never be at a loss for words - includes hundreds of captions to inspire you
• Impress your friends with your designs
• Brilliant color combinations for your words
• Easily share your designs on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & Tumblr
• Includes 31 graphic font styles hand designed by world-class graphic designers (with more regularly added!)
• 290,000 completely free backgrounds from Pixabay
• 9 image filters engineered to look good with text
"The design possibilities are endless" -Business Insider
"Why didn't I think of this?" -Digital Times
"A perfect tool for bloggers!" -Lovelyish
~~ HOW IT WORKS ~~
1. Select your picture (Word Swag also includes 290,000+ backgrounds!)
2. Edit your text (you can also choose from hundreds of included captions and quotes)
3. Select one of 31+ text styles (more being added all the time!). Word Swag automatically generates a fresh & beautiful design for your text.
4. Don't like that design? Select another one of 5 options. Or want to see even more options? Tap the dice button for endless choices.
5. It's that simple! Now you're ready to save or share your creative design on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.
~~ NEW FEATURES BEING ADDED ~~
Thanks for all the support! Your feedback is hugely important and we're working hard on adding new super font styles plus other goodies! I love your feedback - send me an email at email@example.com anytime!
~~ JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ~~
Check out what our users have been making by searching for #WordSwagApp on Instagram! Get inspired with our "best of" gallery by finding us @WordSwag on Instagram.
~~ NEED HELP? ~~
I can't contact you through your review so please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org - I'll do my best to help you with your issue!
~~ MORE INFO ~~
Screenshots include lovely #WordSwagApp edits by Instagram users ryankam, bleulips, bassi81, djpeppers, elliotbrockelbank, pr_fresh, dandyherdanto, jaytherecordman, johnkass, saidsamim, & he_is_my_strength
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Woot! Word Swag 2.0 is here!
- Now optimized for iPad, iPhone 6, and 6 Plus
- Choose from over 290,000 completely free images to use as backgrounds from Pixabay!
- Image filters specially designed to look good with text
- Add your logo, brand, or watermark to your image after you're done
- Pick your own font color
- Share directly to Tumblr, SMS, and Pinterest
- Plus 3 new font styles, and more!
2.0.2: Bug fixes!
Thank you for all your feedback and for shaping Word Swag 2.0. Follow us on Instagram @wordswag for creative tips and inspiration!
Absolute must for online presence of any kind
I'm not exactly up on techie stuff, so when I started my blog and desired to build my online brand, I naively thought I needed photoshop to create memes (the kind that go viral on social media). Let's just say I wasted a bunch of time crawling through tutorials and creating mediocre to sucky stuff before my girlfriend literally laughs in my face and tells me to leave photoshop to the designers and buy this app. Haha!! Boy did it save me some potential headaches. I can use my own photos that I've taken with my iPhone or use their library or backgrounds provided with the app. The options are almost limitless. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use my logo, but word swag imports that too! I can even fade it with a transparency gadget if I so desire, position it, and adjust its size. Finished product is super professional every time. Best app I've purchased in a while. I seriously use it daily and it does EXACTLY what I want. Five stars and NO regrets.
Must have for bloggers!
This is absolutely a must- have app for bloggers. I usually spend hours working on graphics only to come up with something that is okay. I'm a writer, not a designer. This app has saved me a ton of time just in the three days since I bought it. It's easy to use without much prior design knowledge. Love that it integrates with Pixabay for those times when you need a stock shot. However, it doesn't show you all the results or let you sort the images. I usually just search the actual Pixabay site and download photos to load into Word Swag.
I do wish I could have bit more control over the design. I understand the point is to be fast and easy, but when I am designing quote graphics it would be nice if I could make the attribution smaller. The way it is set up, it kind of merges with the text.
Be warned, too, that buying the app doesn't give you access to all features. I paid an extra $1.99 to unlock all the other features and all future upgrades. Totally worth it though.
Fantastic app with one flaw
This is a great app. Good preloaded backgrounds so you don't have to find your own, which doesn't seem like a big deal until you realize how much time you save not having to find the perfect background for a quote. (I work for a mid-major media outlet, so we use this a lot on our social accounts.)
My one complaint (which probably doesn't apply to a ton of people) is that the app saves the image to your camera roll before you add the watermark. Since I'm adding a watermark 100 percent of the time, I always end up with near-duplicate images on my camera roll, one with a watermark and one without. It would be nice if the watermark option were on the add text screen. A minor inconvenience, yes, but when you're using this as often as I am it becomes annoying.
A bonus would be if you could save a watermark that would be automatically added when you choose the watermark option so you don't have to scroll through your camera roll every time.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 07, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oringe LLC
- © 2014 Oringe LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Super Styles$1.99
- Unlock all Super Styles (2013 customers only)Free
- Super Style - Sketchy Times$0.99
- Super Style - Victorian Victory$0.99
- Super Style - Fresh Brewed Swag$0.99
- Super Style - Honest Honest$0.99
- Super Style - High Quality$0.99
- Super Style - Victorian Victory (2013 customers only)Free
- Super Style - Fresh Brewed Swag (2013 customers only)Free
- Super Style - Sketchy Times (2013 customers only)Free