Pro features let you...
• Play engaging games and track data in them
•Sync content and data between devices & view/print data online (Note: This is only available in Word Vault Essential)
• View 1800+ HD images and use Interactive activities
• Track Data for Multiple Clients
• Listen to and record audio
• Add Words, Pictures, & Audio to Any List
• Create Custom Lists
Developed by two ASHA certified Speech Language-Pathologists, Word Vault makes teaching all areas of speech and language easier.
It is the ultimate tool for SLPs, parents, teachers, and professionals to teach articulation, language, and social skills. It has 8100 words, 1800 phrases & sentences, and 115 stories of targeted practice for articulation.
Word Vault reduces wasted therapy time and is designed for both children and adults to quickly find functional words, phrases, sentences, and stories by sound, blend, place, difficulty, or concept through easy navigation.
For rapid drill, content can be used in list view. For more focused practice content can be used in single stimuli view to see one word, phrase, sentence, or concept at a time.
120+ categories of language building material, 3800+ minimal pairs and 295+ multi-syllabic words, and over 25 categories of social language content are also at your fingertips.
Need to send homework or share a list of words or concepts with someone? 1-touch email makes it a snap. Simply tap the email button to share a list.
*Note: This app has an optional auto-renewing subscription plan to use Word Vault's Pro Features.
• Through the subscription you can use Pro Features free for 30 days, and then you pay $5.99 per month or $54.99 per year after that for each month or year you remain subscribed.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the prices mentioned above
• Your subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Settings (in the app) or your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• For more information please see our...
*This app is dedicated to my Mom for always believing in me, Nov. 1951 - Feb 2011 I love & miss you, for my Dad who taught me how to work hard, for my Wife who I love and has been so supportive during this journey, and for my kids who keep me smiling.
NEW GAME Alert! Now play Articulation Hunt in Word Vault. You won’t want to stop practicing your speech as you hunt for lost treasure in this addictive, action packed game experience. Travel as a pirate through 9 make-believe lands as you say and tap the correct speech cards, uncovering a lost jewel under each one.
Be warned, cards flip, float, bounce, disappear, fall, grow, and spin so don’t tap the wrong ones! Else ye pirate skulls will collect and your jewels will be lost.
If ye be fearing this game is all play and no work, ye need not worry!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but needs work!
This app is great for many things including articulation, language, phonology and pragmatics. I gave it 3 stars because I feel like for children some things in the app are too hard.
I do like the articulation part and that it has one word syllables, unlike Articulation Station sometimes has 2-word syllables. Maybe a feature can be used to have 1, 2 or even 3 syllable words for articulation, especially for more severe students.
When I do antonyms with my special needs students, I get frustrated that the pictures are not accurately representing the word (i.e. for open/close - they have someone closing a suitcase and for open, they have a hippo opening his mouth). I think that for an accurate and more clear understanding of the concepts being shown you should stick to one thing (opening/closing the suitcase) not two different pics that have no relation whatsoever.
I also use the minimal pairs and idioms.
Keep up the good work! It has a lot of potential.
Not up to date
A lot of the different areas in language are not complete and up to date. Many glitches and incomplete information. In able to hide the words associated with pictures so that you can drill the students on info. This app still needs a lot of work but it has good potential
Would have been nice to know the app would erase all my students' data the day I decided not to continue the subscription. Trying to write IEPs and all profiles are gone. Months of data. Wow! That seems very punitive to me. Will be deleting now. Wasn't using it much lately because of the lack of pictures and fairly poor stimuli. It was ok. Not worth the money but had potential. Thus the subscription cancellation. Now, though, I'm pretty angry. This app made my life a lot harder instead of easier. Be warned, you can't count on it. Write down all your data.
- HomeSpeechHome PLLC
- 128.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 HomeSpeechHome LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Word Vault Pro Features $5.99
- Word Vault Pro Features $54.99
- Language Program $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.