By Bertheussen IT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play against 30 million opponents!
Wordfeud is a multiplayer puzzle game where you can challenge friends and random opponents and play in up to 30 separate games simultaneously!
Create and place words on the 15 by 15 tile board and earn points for creativity and placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles.
Search for friends to play against or allow Wordfeud to match you up with an opponent. Even chat with them - smack talk or praise - it's your choice!
Tired of the same standard board each game? Choose the option to randomize the board and change up where the DL, TL, DW, TW tiles are placed - giving the classic game a new twist!
- Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
- Play in 30 simultaneous games!
- Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
- Push notifications informing you of opponent's latest move
- Uses English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish dictionaries
- Chat with your opponents
For more information on Wordfeud, visit us at Wordfeud.com and follow on Twitter @wordfeud. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/WordfeudGame
What's New in Version 2.17.6
* Fixed crash when viewing help or contacts in landscape orientation.
* Ensure entire chat messages containing emoji are visible.
* Show full name of Facebook users when receiving game invitation.
* Fixed crash on iPad when swiping left and then right.
* Use correct error message when inviting a player for the second time.
Lots of fun to play! Been playing close to five years now with some of the same players.
I have a problem with the time that it takes to delete a game. If I request a game and it's their turn and they don't play I don't like that game hanging around for 73 or more hours. Other than that I play it every day and do enjoy it.
Love it! The random board especially challenges your game and strategy to get better. I have been playing this for about 5-6 years and it is the only game I have not tired of, especially the Random Board.
WordFeud, 3 days to play a turn is TOO LONG. I've been playing this game for years, usually always have the maximum 30 games going, and most days are incredibly slow on this app with maybe five of them playing and the rest well on their way to timing out. Please make an option for quick play already!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 2.17.6
- Size: 60.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Bertheussen IT
- © 2011 Bertheussen IT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium$2.99