WordPerfect Document Viewer
By LawBox LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Need to view a WordPerfect document on your Mac? There's an app for that.
Now on sale! Regular price $12.99.
Finally, you can view the contents of WordPerfect email attachments without having to ask a friend to borrow their Windows laptop!
WPD Viewer converts WordPerfect documents into PDF, RTF, or TXT. Drag and drop files into WPD Viewer, or open them directly.
Once you've exported your WordPerfect document, you can edit the results in your word processor of choice.
• WordPerfect Viewer is NOT an editor: it converts your WPD documents into a format that can be read on your Mac.
• WordPerfect Viewer supports documents from most versions of WordPerfect, including WordPerfect 4-11 (Windows), and WordPerfect 1-3.5 (Mac).
• WordPerfect Viewer does NOT preserve complex page formatting, metadata, margins, headers or footers.
• WPD WPD WPD WPD. As of version 2.0, documents no longer need a .wpd extension for WordPerfect Viewer to recognize them as WordPerfect documents.
Please see the screenshots for representative examples of converted content.
WordPerfect Viewer is not endorsed, supported, sanctioned, approved, or manufactured by Corel Corporation or Corel Corporation Limited.
Technical support is readily available from: email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
• Fixed support for some older versions of WordPerfect.
Have kept this app around for a couple of years since an early version, and glad to see the latest update. The formatting accuracy has gotten better and better; and this round even handles images - which isn’t a big deal for me but could mean a lot to others. The new drag-and-drop window is nice, and batch conversion helps with folders full of docs.
Works where other apps fail
After trying many other reader apps included OpenOffice and getting errors or garbled text, I downloaded this one and it worked perfectly, rendering the text in the original formatting and appropriate line breaks. Thanks so much!
Worked when Open Office didn't
Had an old wpd document. Open Office couldn't read it. This program did. It doesn't seem to allow edits, but you can select all and copy the document into Word. That's what I did.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 24, 2013
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: LawBox LLC
- © 2011 LawBox LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor