By No Six Five
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy to learn, hard to master, WordRoll gives you a fresh new perspective on word games. Its unique gameplay mechanic makes the game both competitive and rewarding. The many different ways to play are guaranteed to keep you hooked for days!
Build up your unique play style:
- Be offensive – attack and steal opponent’s letters
- Be defensive – defend your words by locking letters
- Rewarding bonus system – there are many ways to score points, whether you're in the lead or falling behind
Play your own way:
- Be smart – try out various strategies to outwit your opponents
- Be inventive – discover new tactics through careful observation and creative thinking
- Challenge your friends or play against random opponents in an unlimited number of games all at once
Have questions or suggestions? Want to get the latest news? Join the conversation:
What's New in Version 1.1
Thank you for playing WordRoll! We're constantly working to improve the game and add new features.
Updates in this version include:
- Thousands of new words added to the dictionary!
- Add people as friends on Game Center (from the list of games or the game options screen).
- Improved performance on the screen with the list of active games.
- Many stability and reliability improvements (e.g. cases where the game would freeze when loading).
- Fixed issues with games synced between different devices of the same player.
- Various small annoyances and glitches are fixed.
Your feedback is invaluable to us. Many thanks to Drjenm, Jensenbritt, Kolys37 and others who helped us with their suggestions!
If you'd like to report an issue or suggest a feature, get in touch with us via e-mail (email@example.com), Facebook or Twitter.
For all of you with connection errors I found out that I can swipe from the bottom and bring up the IOS control panel and disable the WIFI then immediately re-enable it and then go back to the game. Your game should now be working, at least this seems to work for me.
My biggest complaint is that players give up on playing the game and I'm left with an unfinished game in the list. If I remove the game I'm credited with a loss even if I'm ahead in the game. I've noticed that games will time out after 6 days 23 hours but that doesn't always happen. I have one game that I started and never got an opponent and its still there 49 days later.
I really enjoy this game, however I am having a problem putting a picture in my profile. I was told to click on "Me" to add a picture but this does not work. Please fix. Another suggestion would be the ability to scramble our letters for possible words. I do not like the. "Cheats" because it takes away from the fun of the game. I like to compete with a person who does not get help from game cheats. Really not fair play. Finally there should be a time limit for someone to take their turn. If they'd do not play within a certain time, the game should be removed.
Constructive criticism- I hope!
I abandoned Words with Friends for this game. Why? I like the feature that tells me if I have made a word. I overcome glitches by leaving game and clearing it from running in background. While you have a great game I sense you are not technically skilled as you may be. I do not say this to insult. Please beef up you settings to include instructions: 1. How do you insert picture? Please add directions to setting. I read you click on 'me' but where? 2. I would like to request a former player but there is no place to type name in. This player no longer is listed on 'recent' players list. 3. How do you add a player to friend's list?
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: No Six Five EOOD
- © No Six Five
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Play Unlimited Games$0.99