This is a word game about a man escape from prison.
A man is framed and imprisoned, but he never gives up and plans to self-salvation. Persevere, day after day, year after year. Hope can set him free. Finally, he can take the breath of freedom.
• Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
• ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
• NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
• No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
• Play offline! No wifi required
• FREE hints, get tips without fees
• 1000 levels without repeat, be a word master in our training!
• Kill time-no pressure no push!
• Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any question, let us know your thought and tips via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love the creativity put into this game, it go’s from digging with a stick to a spoon to a hammer and so on. I was really stunned, I thought it would’ve been like the stick man series were each action would come to an ending or a death but you had to create the word/action until I found myself digging with a stick😳. I also found myself overconfident, I would feel so confident that the word was the state Ohio just to find out that Ohio wasn’t a “legal word” lol. Over all I think it’s a great game👍🏻 and if you love words and like to challenge your iQ then go ahead just don’t blame me when you find out a word you’ve been using for a long time isn’t a “legal word”.
I know you’ve all seen this in the other reviews but why not add another to the pile. The game is pretty fun at first, because we’re getting new items as we play. It’s interesting and we wanna help the little stick guy. The levels seem like they’re getting harder because more and more letters are coming in. But at ~60 levels in, nothings happening. I haven’t played too far, but it seems that the hammer’s the last item. And the levels don’t get any more difficult. It seems it doesn’t go above 6 letters, and there’s so many 3 letter levels. We’re this far in, we don’t need anymore 3 letters.
Overall the game is fun but so repetitive. If you want to lure the audience in with new items, then actually make new items. Don’t just stop after 60 levels.
SO MUCH POTENTIAL
Okay, let’s start off with from the start a stick figure prison escape isn’t exactly original (Henry Stickman Series) but ya know what it’s inspiration so that’s fine. What’s not fine is how repetitive this game gets. It’s the exact same thing no limits, no change no nothin. But a game like this could get so creative. Imagine if whenever you are given words you could spell things and some funny variation of that thing happened or you’d unlock a secret or at least if that’s too much work, show my progress after 22 ft there’s kinda no more items it seems and that hole never gets bigger. So much potential I really want this game to be great. On a side note thanks for not shoving in as many ads as possible.
- ZHOU JIAPING
- 702.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Worzzle Games
- In-App Purchases
- +240 coins $0.99
- +720 coins $2.99
- +1320 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.