This is a word game about a man escape from prison.
A man is framed and imprisoned, but he never gives up and plans to self-salvation. Persevere, day after day, year after year. Hope can set him free. Finally, he can take the breath of freedom.
• Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
• ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
• NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
• No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
• Play offline! No wifi required
• FREE hints, get tips without fees
• 1000 levels without repeat, be a word master in our training!
• Kill time-no pressure no push!
• Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any question, let us know your thought and tips via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Redesigned the story levels
2. Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this game today and never had so much fun I know everyone opinion is different but with my disability’s I have trouble focusing and learning certain things. For some reason I am focusing and actually giving myself a challenge trying to figure out the words even though you can have multiple words(if not right one they give you coins as long as it’s a word) if you can’t figure it out you get items to help out I haven’t used one yet plus if you make a word that isn’t anywhere where they are looking for they will start to subtract some letters to me this Game is challenging to me may not be to some people but at least I can give myself a challenge thank you.
I love the creativity put into this game, it go’s from digging with a stick to a spoon to a hammer and so on. I was really stunned, I thought it would’ve been like the stick man series were each action would come to an ending or a death but you had to create the word/action until I found myself digging with a stick😳. I also found myself overconfident, I would feel so confident that the word was the state Ohio just to find out that Ohio wasn’t a “legal word” lol. Over all I think it’s a great game👍🏻 and if you love words and like to challenge your iQ then go ahead just don’t blame me when you find out a word you’ve been using for a long time isn’t a “legal word”.
I know you’ve all seen this in the other reviews but why not add another to the pile. The game is pretty fun at first, because we’re getting new items as we play. It’s interesting and we wanna help the little stick guy. The levels seem like they’re getting harder because more and more letters are coming in. But at ~60 levels in, nothings happening. I haven’t played too far, but it seems that the hammer’s the last item. And the levels don’t get any more difficult. It seems it doesn’t go above 6 letters, and there’s so many 3 letter levels. We’re this far in, we don’t need anymore 3 letters.
Overall the game is fun but so repetitive. If you want to lure the audience in with new items, then actually make new items. Don’t just stop after 60 levels.
- ZHOU JIAPING
- 323.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Worzzle Games
- In-App Purchases
- +240 coins $0.99
- +720 coins $2.99
- +1320 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.