Monsters have feelings too! is a single player word game with role playing game elements. Battle monsters with your words and spend their money on shiny hats.
There is a princess to be saved. She may or may not have a sexy elbow.
Woo her with your sesquipedalian arsenal. Go now, woo.
• Bite sized rounds.
• Cute monsters to destroy.
• Collect weapons and amulets to increase the power of your letters
• Collect hats to increase your health
• Please don't destroy Humpledink, he's a nice monster with a family.
* Users can now have saved progress for Chapters 1 and 2 simultaneously.
* Improved layout of main menu and item shop
* Added first-play tutorial
Ratings and Reviews
Love word games but this is just too frustrating. Disadvantage created by terrible letter choices while the "opponent" has an array of useable options. The 3rd level may as well be the final level as it takes several attempts to complete it.
This was a great time-passer, but the recent update completely ruined it for me. It went from enjoyably easy to having the odds stacked against the player. Bye bye, monsters.
I loved this game. And it told me to rate it a zillion out of 5. So I have done this. Because this game tickled me in my happy places and made me smile, laugh, and cry tears of joyful disbelief. This game made me want to name my firstborn after it's creator. This game made me consider seceding from the United States and renouncing my citizenship in order to swear allegiance to Words With Monsters. This game was even better than that time I fed a bottle cap full of Mountain Dew to a goat; which was followed by another rather jellymad goat ramming into the previously mentioned goat who was enjoying his gift of liquid citrus caffeination. I cried on my phone when I finished the game and then proceeded to lick my screen to retain further sustenance from the awesomeness that was Words with Monsters.
My life is Facebook officially changed.
- Wayne Petzler
- 48.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Wayne Petzler
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Chapter 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.