By Jim Graham
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
WordSearch 4 is the successor to the widely acclaimed Word Search V3.
Please note this application requires a minimum display resolution of 1280 x 800
WordSearch 4 has been redesigned and written from the ground up but still maintains the ease of use and features of it’s predecessor with the enhancements available in a modern AppleMac application.
Input words to a document
• by typing them into a table
• by dragging and dropping a file containing words from the finder onto a WordSearch 4 document
• by importing a file containing words to a WordSearch 4 document
• by dragging words from one WordSearch 4 document to another one
• by dragging text from another program such as Pages, Textedit, Safari, Firefox etc.
• Attach clues to words
• Automatic, and user activated, spell checking of words and clues.
• Unlimited undo/redo in the input screen.
• in sizes from 8 x 8 to 32 x 32
• in up to 50 user defined shapes.
• A wysiwyg print preview display with the following:-
• Toggle between words and clues
• Full control of the printed title of the wordsearch
• Full control of the printed instruction to the user of the wordsearch
In the wordsearch section :-
• adjust font and size of characters in the wordsearch
• adjust spacing between characters in wordsearch
• toggle between lower and upper case characters
• adjust horizontal position of wordsearch on the page
• adjust vertical position of characters within the wordsearch frame
In the words section:-
• adjust font and size used in words
• adjust vertical spacing between rows of words
• adjust horizontal position of words on the page
• adjust number of columns of words
• scramble the letters of the words (anagrams)
• display the words in one of two coded fonts
In the clues section:-
• adjust font and size used in clues
• adjust vertical spacing between rows of clues
• adjust horizontal position of clues on the page
• Print multiple wordsearches each one created from the same words but each one being different from every other one.
• Print a solution to a wordsearch, even multiple wordsearches.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Fixed bug that could cause a crash when changing the wordsearch font in the print preview window.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 05, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jim Graham
- © 2014 Jim Graham
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor