WordTrip - Fun and addictive search and connect word puzzles to train your brain!
Classic word scrabbles game re-imagined to give you best entertainment. WordTrip is first of its kind word puzzle game stitched together with a cross country travel theme. Connect letters on the compass to spell different words. Solve the word puzzles to make your way to each country. As you progress in the game, puzzles get trickier as new countries welcome you.
WordTrip is a brain teaser where you find the hidden words and test your vocabulary, spelling skills and puzzle solving skills. No rush, no stress. A travel themed game to give a fun exercise to your brain in your free time and improve your word power
If you are a word lover and like to solve anagrams and unscramble letters, WordTrip is the perfect choice for best brains like you.
How to Play:
The rules are simple. Swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
You may shuffle the letters or use hints if you are stuck on any puzzle.
• FREE TO PLAY GAME – Download the game for FREE
• SIMPLE TO LEARN & HARD TO MASTER – Easy gameplay gets you going from first anagram puzzle and keeps you engaged for hours
• CHALLENGING WORD PUZZLES – Puzzles range from 2 to 7 letter words. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY – Scrabble your brain to find hidden words from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your vocabulary, spelling skills
• PLAY ACROSS ANY DEVICE – You can play the game on your mobile, tablet, laptop or computer
• PLAY ANYTIME – No Wifi? No internet? Not a problem. You can play offline too.
• SYNC YOUR GAME PROGRESS – You can log in using Facebook to sync your game progress across various devices
• LIGHT ON YOUR DEVICE – Game does not drain your battery and occupy too much disk space
• Travel Themed levels – A unique travel-themed game with awesome animations throughout your word tour
Introducing Daily Quests and Burst Hint!
Daily Quests - Solve quests every day and earn rewards everyday
Burst Hint - A new and powerful Hint to reveal multiple letters and progress faster
Also bug fixes and improved game play experience
Ratings and Reviews
Mediocre at best
I already play Word Cookies!, so I was not really looking for another almost identical game. I saw this game as an ad in another game I was playing, but the video ad clearly showed the word list at the top as more of a crossword layout instead of just a list. Thought I’d try it out, but haven’t seen any levels that give you this type of puzzle. Not a bad game, but not what I was expecting, so I think I’ll delete and stick with Word Cookies!
If you’re interested in this type of game, I’d try out Word Cookies! instead (maybe these guys will pick up some ideas from them...)
* Same game, but better use of words.
* Places answers in alphabetical order, so you at least have an idea what letter your word might start with - not as many wasted hints.
* Has lots of good words that don’t make their list, but gives you “credit” for finding extra words by rewarding you when your cookie jar fills up.
* Occasionally gives “bonus rounds” by adding an additional letter and more words to find in the same puzzle.
Doesn’t accept enough legit words!
The game is frustrating because it doesn’t accept enough legit words. Sometimes it will accept a certain word on one level but not the next. There should be some kind of bonus for finding all possible words in each level. Watching videos for coins is also annoying with the method in which you must watch 2 ads each time and you must click each segment to move to the next. Just show me the whole ad at once! I will probably delete the app because it’s more frustrating than relaxing.
Why are the rules different for different players?
Several members of my family play this game. We’re all on Facebook, and it lists us as game friends but we can’t send or receive coins from each other. It will let you play ads for coins or hints but then not give them to you. Some members of my family get credit for “bonus words”, some don’t. Some of us can spin for coins, some can’t. And we all installed within a week or two of each other. Some words are obscure and valid sometimes and not others. Some words are not valid. Case in point. Tea bag, which was the six letter word in a puzzle is NOT one word in any gaming dictionary. Stupid mistakes. Fix it.
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 115.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 500 coins $1.99
- 1600 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.