WordTrip - Fun and addictive search and connect word puzzles to train your brain!
Classic word scrabbles game re-imagined to give you best entertainment. WordTrip is first of its kind word puzzle game stitched together with a cross country travel theme. Connect letters on the compass to spell different words. Solve the word puzzles to make your way to each country. As you progress in the game, puzzles get trickier as new countries welcome you.
WordTrip is a brain teaser where you find the hidden words and test your vocabulary, spelling skills and puzzle solving skills. No rush, no stress. A travel themed game to give a fun exercise to your brain in your free time and improve your word power
If you are a word lover and like to solve anagrams and unscramble letters, WordTrip is the perfect choice for best brains like you.
How to Play:
The rules are simple. Swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
You may shuffle the letters or use hints if you are stuck on any puzzle.
• FREE TO PLAY GAME – Download the game for FREE
• SIMPLE TO LEARN & HARD TO MASTER – Easy gameplay gets you going from first anagram puzzle and keeps you engaged for hours
• CHALLENGING WORD PUZZLES – Puzzles range from 2 to 7 letter words. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• IMPROVE YOUR VOCABULARY – Scrabble your brain to find hidden words from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your vocabulary, spelling skills
• PLAY ACROSS ANY DEVICE – You can play the game on your mobile, tablet, laptop or computer
• PLAY ANYTIME – No Wifi? No internet? Not a problem. You can play offline too.
• SYNC YOUR GAME PROGRESS – You can log in using Facebook to sync your game progress across various devices
• LIGHT ON YOUR DEVICE – Game does not drain your battery and occupy too much disk space
• Travel Themed levels – A unique travel-themed game with awesome animations throughout your word tour
Introducing Daily Quests and Burst Hint!
Daily Quests - Solve quests every day and earn rewards everyday
Burst Hint - A new and powerful Hint to reveal multiple letters and progress faster
Also bug fixes and improved game play experience
Ratings and Reviews
Listen to the rest of the comments, try Word Cookies
Honestly, I’m only still playing this game to get LP on sims. Otherwise, I would delete it immediately. Half of the words I try are rejected, even though most of them make more sense than the words they want you to find. Also, what are the quests? Whenever I click the quest button, it says “your quests aren’t ready yet.” ...well then when will they be ready? Because the one and only time I got to push the button, the screen wouldn’t load and I had to close out of the app. My other big complaint is the wheel. Why bother having different sections if the wheel only lands on 2 coins, 4 coins, or re-spin? I don’t think that the creators of this game even bothered to think of what the other two sections mean, they just put them there to try and trick people into thinking that there are more options. This game is so bad, I might quit it without getting LP.
I really like this game. It’s easy to play and can be challenging (once you get to the higher levels - it’s super easy when you start). My one gripe is the game’s dictionary is limited and inconsistent. I can find a lot of words the game does not accept. Yes, there is a backpack for words you make that are not used in the current game, but it doesn’t accept every word you make. Also, it’s inconsistent among the games - “elm” might be used to complete one puzzle, or put into the backpack in another, or not recognized at all in a different game. This can get frustrating/annoying, and is the only reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
This game is quite fun and educational...until you get into some of the upper levels. Then words that are known don’t count, and words that you cannot look up a definition from an outside source are listed....and the definition given by the game is questionable considering it can’t be validated elsewhere.
In my last level, the word when selected even said ON THE GAME ITSELF (sorry! There is no definition for this word at the moment.) What the heck? If it can’t be defined, it’s not a word. It’s just letters. Any intelligent person knows the unbelievable amount of possibilities of putting random letters together.
Need to keep to the description of the game-which states the words are all well known.
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 500 coins $1.99
- 1600 coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.