By Cascadia Investments Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Word Web is an iPhone game developed by Cascadia Interactive. It is an incredibly simple and engaging game that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults. The game features different backgrounds at successive levels with the words matching the environment. It has 16 levels with increasing intricacy. You can view both global and local scores.
The objective of the game is to collect all alphabets from the web and make a phrase.
• There are 16 challenging levels in the game
• You can compare global and local scores
• Different colorful backgrounds for each level
1. Swap two neighboring beads to arrange 3 or more beads of same color
2. You can swap horizontally or vertically to break the beads of same color
3. Collect all alphabets from the web to finish the level
4. Proceed to the next level
Enjoy 16 levels of the game by breaking the spell
For any queries relating to this application, please send us mail to email@example.com
Company website: http://cascadiainteractive.com
What's New in Version 1.2
* Fixed Minor Bugs.
Sound is obnoxious.
There is no way to mute the sound. Very loud and obnoxious. Also you are not able to save and have to start over everytime you open the app. I like to play it though.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: cascadia investments inc
- © 2010 Cascadia Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.