By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* Important Note: This version will not sync with Work Clock - Timesheet, Invoices and Statements (Version 3) *
Work Clock is an elegantly designed timesheet/hours tracker, with simplicity and ease of use in mind. The amazingly intuitive user interface makes it very easy to track all of your worked hours for any number jobs, so all of your job history is kept in one simple location.
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Slick and very easy to use interface.
- Add as many jobs as you need!
- Specify your pay rate (per hour) and let Work Clock do the calculations!
- Quick and easy logging of work entries.
- Supports ability to add in past work entries or, begin the work clock at a specific time of the day.
- Supports 12-hour and 24-hour time format display.
- Allows for future entries, in case you forget to start the work clock.
- Automatically determines hours elapsed from when you started working.
- Supports the ability to allow the work clock running in 'active mode' until you are ready to stop work.
- Supports lunch break entering.
- Supports the ability to filter through your work history for your own analysis.
- Automatically calculates the a daily summary of hours worked and pay earned for all jobs.
- Several Export options - CSV file; PDF or; print out your selected job work history - with dates you specify.
- Gorgeous graphs of yearly summary for any of your selected jobs
- Flexible entering of notes for each work entry - so you can track what you get up to at work.
- Retina display ready!
Have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices using Work Clock! Note: iCloud syncing requires the same iCloud account!
Easy to Add Work Entries
Simply, start the work clock when you have begun working and, simply stop it when you have finished - its that simple! You don't even have to worry about how long you've been working for, let Work Clock figure that out for you! It automatically calculates the time that has elapsed from each work entry you enter.
If you've missed out a past work entry or forgotten to press the start button - simply add a work entry via the '+'. You can either choose to keep the clock running on 'active' mode, no stop date specified, or enter in the stop date/time - its really up to you. If you don't know what time you will finish, just keep the clock running on 'active mode' - its that simple!
There are three available options for exporting your work entries for any selected job.
CSV File - you can choose to export the CSV file as a back up and view it in a spreadsheet program of your choice.
PDF - it will neatly layout your history of work times out so you can file it away or print it!
Print - choose an available printer, and press 'Print' - it's that quick and simple!
Interested in viewing past work entries? Just specify the dates you wish to view, and it will do it all for you! If you'd like to export this out - you have 3 options - CSV File, PDF or Air Print! Take your pick.
Yearly Summary Overview
Stunning yearly summary graphs for any job you select. Simply specify a date and the graph will update and display monthly earnings and hours worked for the length of a year. This is particularly helpful for end of year financial calculations. Interested in exporting it out to your tax accountant - do so with the simple exporting feature.
Invoices and Statements (Requires in-app purchase)
Professionally generate and manage invoices/statements with partial payment tracking. Perfect for businesses who bill clients based on hours worked on a project! Please note: This in-app purchase feature is only available on Mac version i.e. there is no iCloud syncing with the iOS counterparts.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.5
- minor bug fixes and general housekeeping
Wonderful App and match with iOS App
I’m writing this post-release of the new version 3.
I’ve been using this app and it’s iOS matching app since 2012 (I think), and though I did have a few minor issues back then, I wrote the company and they did fix these and even added a few small additional features along the way. It’s a solid product, and though I haven’t (yet) purchased the Invoicing Statements In-App purchase, I’ve been using this with their other product “Invoice Professional” and having a good relationship and use with both products. Most of my work is done at my desktop, but I occasionally do work on-site at some clients, and that’s where the iOS version is very handy, sometimes even exporting the job recent history onsite in csv to the client, then getting home and creating a PDF invoice and emailing it right away. I don’t have enough clients for the new version 3 to be cost effective, so this product suits me well. This cannot be easier to use, you choose which client (and you can even preset their billing rate) then just hit “START” and “STOP” for time booking. It keeps client’s information for one-time entry, and the sync with the iOS is great, goes both ways.
I give it 5 stars it’s because I use it frequently, I use it, I get done, and I go on to the next project. It does what I need it to, so I do NOT worry about it when I’m doing what I’m paid to do.
I wll add, if you have several clents and are busy every day, and I mean crazy busy, the new Work Clock 3 would be better suited for you. But for the small business, even one-man operations like myself, it’s perfectly suited for my needs.
I’ve seen some ratings here saying that tech support wasn’t answering them, but my experience has been that it takes a day, maybe two if it’s over a weekend, but they have answered all my requests, and I like I say, there were a couple of improvements added after sending them information with suggestions (probably meaning I wasn’t the only one asking!). But I use this regularly, and it works! I really cannot give a better description...
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sockii Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Sockii Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Invoicing Statements$11.99