By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Work Clock is an elegantly designed timesheet/hours tracker, with simplicity and ease of use in mind. The amazingly intuitive user interface makes it very easy to track all of your worked hours for any number jobs, so all of your job history is kept in one simple location.
- iCloud compatible (Sync and store your data).
- Slick and very easy to use interface.
- Add as many jobs as you need!
- Specify your pay rate and let Work Clock do the calculations!
- Quick and easy logging of work entries.
- Supports ability to add in past work entries or, begin the work clock at a specific time of the day.
- Supports 12-hour and 24-hour time format display.
- Allows for future entries, in case you forget to start the work clock.
- Automatically determines hours elapsed from when you started working.
- Supports the ability to allow the work clock running in 'active mode' until you are ready to stop work.
- Supports lunch break entering.
- Supports the ability to filter through your work history for your own analysis.
- Automatically calculates the a daily summary of hours worked and pay earned for all jobs.
- Several Export options - CSV file; PDF or; print out your selected job work history - with dates you specify.
- Gorgeous graphs of yearly summary for any of your selected jobs
- Flexible entering of notes for each work entry - so you can track what you get up to at work.
- Retina display ready!
Have the option to store your data on iCloud. You can even sync your data to your other devices using Work Clock! Note: iCloud syncing requires the same iCloud account!
Easy to Add Work Entries
Simply, start the work clock when you have begun working and, simply stop it when you have finished - its that simple! You don't even have to worry about how long you've been working for, let Work Clock figure that out for you! It automatically calculates the time that has elapsed from each work entry you enter.
If you've missed out a past work entry or forgotten to press the start button - simply add a work entry via the '+'. You can either choose to keep the clock running on 'active' mode, no stop date specified, or enter in the stop date/time - its really up to you. If you don't know what time you will finish, just keep the clock running on 'active mode' - its that simple!
There are three available options for exporting your work entries for any selected job.
CSV File - you can choose to export the CSV file as a back up and view it in a spreadsheet program of your choice.
PDF - it will neatly layout your history of work times out so you can file it away or print it!
Print - choose an available printer, and press 'Print' - it's that quick and simple!
Interested in viewing past work entries? Just specify the dates you wish to view, and it will do it all for you! If you'd like to export this out - you have 3 options - CSV File, PDF or Air Print! Take your pick.
Yearly Summary Overview
Stunning yearly summary graphs for any job you select. Simply specify a date and the graph will update and display monthly earnings and hours worked for the length of a year. This is particularly helpful for end of year financial calculations. Interested in exporting it out to your tax accountant - do so with the simple exporting feature.
Invoices and Statements (Requires in-app purchase)
Professionally generate and manage invoices/statements with partial payment tracking. Perfect for businesses who bill clients based on hours worked on a project! Please note: This in-app purchase feature is only available on Mac version i.e. there is no iCloud syncing with the iOS counterparts.
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixes the exporting options for invoices and statements
- Other minor bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sockii Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Sockii Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Invoicing Statements$11.99