By Microsoft Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Work Folders is a location where you can store work files and access them from all of your PCs and devices, even when you’re offline.
To use Work Folders, your workplace has to enable your account first. After your account is enabled, you can set up the Work Folders app.
• Access your work files and folders on your iPad and other devices.
• Pin files so that you can view them while you're offline.
• Files are encrypted and protected by an app passcode, keeping others out.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Intune Integration: Mobile Application Management through Intune allows an enterprise to manage Work Folders without managing the whole device
• Azure App Proxy Support: Work Folders now supports access through Azure App Proxy to provide a secure, widely available connection to your data
• Bug Fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.