Work Time HD - Elegant desk top clock for iPad with calendar and weather
By Nick Fanger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best desktop clock!
Don’t leave your iPad asleep on your desk, put it to good use. Plug it in and use this App. Not just a clock, Work Time HD turns your iPad into your second screen. The time, date, calendar, your schedule of upcoming events, and current weather conditions all at a glance.
Insanely simple to use. Elegant in its execution. Incredibly useful.
Weather and short term forecast powered by Forecast.io from the team that made the "DARK SKY" app. Never get caught off guard by the rain again.
- All new for iOS 7.
- Large easy to read clock.
- Current month and date.
- Scrollable list of all your upcoming events.
- Tap on event to edit and delete.
- Tap on small + to add new events.
- Current weather and short term forecast. (powered by Forecast.io).
- Never get bored with 14 different styles and colors to choose.
- Dock it any way you want, it supports landscape and portrait orientation.
- iPad optimized.
I wanted this app but could not find its equivalent in the app store, so I made it for myself. Now I use it every day at work. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
What's New in Version 1.1
- New setting to remove the leading zero from the time.
- New setting to add a colon between the hour and minutes of the time.
- Multi day events now shown on every day of the event.
- You can now turn on / off calendars without change other calendars with the same name.
- Events now update more frequently to show changes from other devices.
- 5 new themes.
- Various other bug fixes and optimizations.
If you enjoy using Work Time HD, please take a moment to leave a nice review: it really helps :)
Thanks and enjoy!
Use it all the time
I installed the app about 6 months ago and love it. Use it all the time. Syncs with the apple calendar and is great for seeing the near upcoming events. Of course the time and weather are easy to see.
You can add new events into either the Apple calendar or the Work Time HD app and they automatically sync to each other. Well done and I have had no crashes. BT
I use it all day, every day
I have an older iPad (3rd gen) that I use to stream music at my desk. Work Time is the perfect app to compliment that. I fire up the streaming app, then launch Work Time and I have music all day, and a very nice desk clock displaying the time, weather and my schedule. It’s beautiful to look at, and provides all the functionality that I could ask for. Job well done!
Almost great, but...
This little app has all the information most would want in a desktop screen. The only thing missing is the ability to customize content. I'd love to have a stock ticker, dual time zones, multiple colors to visually separate the different items.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Nick Fanger
- © Nick Fanger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.