Save Time & Money with the Workbox iPad App.
Top 10 business app on the App Store since 2014.
Featured in: Bloomberg, Market Watch, Small Business Computing, Accounting Today and more.
Free 90-day premium trial.
Always available - no internet connection required. Note: Workbox does not sync between devices.
1. Enter and track your billable charges:
- Time worked (timer available).
- One-time and recurring appointments. Use familiar calendar interface.
- One-time and recurring fees.
- Products sold.
- Services provided.
- Import time from your Google, Apple or Outlook Calendar
2. Billable and non-billable Expenses.
- Optionally attach Photo or PDF of receipt/invoice.
3. Print or email client invoices
4. Track Accounts Receivable
5. Client Payments
- Optionally email a payment receipt.
6. Project tracking available with budgeted time and dollars.
7. Full suite of reports may be viewed on-screen, printed or emailed. Format as PDF or Spreadsheet.
- Time Analysis
- Expense Analysis
- Aged Accounts Receivable
- Billing Register
- Payments Register
- Sales Tax Reporting
- Project Overbudget Reporting
8. Rate Cards available for businesses that need fine-level control of billing rates.
Upgrade login authentication
Ratings and Reviews
I have been looking for this for YEARS!
AMAZING app. Simple yet powerful. Does everything I need! I’m a sole proprietor of a Network Consultant company and used other apps to track time and bill invoices but those other apps fail at tracking after you send invoice. Then tried Quickbooks. TOO hard to enter hourly detail. This app is much better than Quickbooks online for me. Very easy to understand and you cannot beat the price! GREAT APP!
Perfect for me!
I am a freelancer with 9+ clients, in several different fields. When I started with my first client, I found myself spending almost 1/2 hour billing them at the end of the month. By the time I was up to 3 clients, I realized I had to find some way to keep track of my time, and create invoices that wasn't a whole other full time job. I figured "there must be an app for that" and I started trying different apps until I came upon Workbox. This really does everything I need it to do. I love that it lives on my iPad, because I am always on the road. The timer feature is awesome - I start it when I get to a job, stop it when I leave. When it's time to send an invoice, it's done, and looks very professional. It really does all the work for me. I was hesitant to spend so much on an app, but after using it for over a year now, it is definitely worth the money. It saves me tons of time! Great app!
I'm SO glad I found this app. After Hours Keeper ruined its app with the latest update, TimeTrack didn't have the options I needed, and all the other apps I tried were cumbersome or too simplistic, I couldn't be happier with Workbox.
The videos and FAQ sections are extremely helpful. I sent one question to the developer, and got an answer so fast it amazed me.
If you're looking for a small business app to track everything easily and send invoices with all the details you need, give Workbox a try. You can even test drive it for free for 90 days and then it's only $4.99 a month. Will be worth every penny for me!
- Workbox Software LLC
- 45.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Workbox Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Access $4.99
- One Year Premium Access $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.