By Lowenthal & Abrams, P.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Workers Compensation App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Workers Compensation Quiz
- Workers Compensation Checklist
- Medications Log: Keep track of the medications being used
- Physicians Contact Info: store your physicians contact info for safe keeping
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of workers compensation cases.
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in workers compensation cases
For over 30 years, the attorneys of Lowenthal & Abrams have fought to become more than just legal advocates – we have worked to become pillars of support for our neighbors and communities. We are guided by a belief that the Lord has called us to act as beacons of light in all we do.
Over the years, we have had the privilege of helping thousands of people overcome the legal challenges they face. Whether you need assistance with a personal injury, medical malpractice, or workers’ compensation matter, we are ready to help you. In addition to an experienced legal team, we have an attorney who is also a medical doctor on staff to help us uncover the behind malpractice and medical complexity.
What's New in Version 1.3
Minor updates to wording in the submission form.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 28, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lowenthal & Abrams PC
- © Lowenthal & Abrams, P.C. Copyright 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.