Workflow: Powerful Automation Made Simple
By DeskConnect, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App Store Best of 2015 **
Workflow is your personal automation tool, enabling you to drag and drop any combination of actions to create powerful workflows for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Workflow includes over 200 actions, including those for Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, AirDrop, Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iCloud Drive, and Health, to name a few.
For example, you can use Workflow to:
* Make animated GIFs
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you're listening to
* Get all of the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more...
Your workflow creations can be launched from inside the Workflow app, from other apps using Workflow's Action Extension, or from our new lightning-fast Today Widget. You can even export a workflow as a standalone app on your home screen.
Workflow opens up infinite possibilities of what you can do with your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. But this is just the beginning. Stay tuned.
What's New in Version 1.7
Workflow 1.7 introduces Magic Variables, making it easier than ever to build powerful workflows.
Learn more and see the full changelog at http://workflow.is/whatsnew.
Love Workflow? Write us an App Store review!
Have an idea? Something not working? Shoot us an email at email@example.com. Also, check out our subreddit community at http://workflow.is/community.
The forcing the activation of a widget during setup is unnecessary
I had not used this app for a while and I found it intrusive to require the creation of a forced widget and activation in iOS before being allowed to properly setup the app. There needs to be a choice to exit the initial setup wizard, or at least better assistance with creating a workflow that is of value to the user.
I love making my own little programs that help me get things done with chaining multiple apps together.
An unbelievable game-changer
I rarely leave reviews, but I legitimately wish I could give this app 20 stars. It allows for the creation of workflows that have saved me countless hours doing tons of tasks and allowed me to do things I never would have thought possible on iOS. In addition, their customer service is absolutely spectacular, and they took the time to personally help me figure out a complicated workflow that I was trying to make. If you're at all considering getting work done on iOS, this app is so broadly helpful that it is an absolute must-have! It's certainly worth exponentially more than that what you pay!
The latest update is a shining example of how development works at its best on iOS. The workflow team produced consistent, important updates that constantly expand a) the app's functionality and b) the app's usability. The team behind Workflow has created something incredibly valuable: a way to program automations without having to actually know or write any code. Thanks for all the amazing work guys and keep it up! I'm always looking for new ways to throw money at you, so if the vault ever gets low, please find a way to let me :)
P.S. Features I would love to see:
1) A better way to organize my workflows. At its simplest form, folders would be nice, but I would also love to see if the app would be capable of contextually ordering my workflows based off of what I am doing.
2) Far-fetched wish: A web backend for workflow to allow for automations to be started on their own without me having to manually start them (via tying into other services like Zapier). This really seems like where the future of automation is going, and I know it would be a huge project, but if anyone is capable of doing it, it would be you guys!
Thanks again for the amazing app! My work would not be possible on iOS without it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 09, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 116 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: DeskConnect, Inc.
- © 2017 DeskConnect, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.